How do u get your CDL for free? What's the best way to go about this?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the best route to getting a CDL. The cheapest way to go.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Alotta megas bus u to a hotel and train you withot u coming out of poccet for anything other than food for 3 weeks.

After that u can go straight to paid orientation for 3 days, then u will be assigned a mentor and u will team drive with him for a few weeks, where u will get paid(shyt but paid none the less) after that u will have your own truck where u can make up to 1000 a week depending on ur grind.

Realistically u will average 5-6 a week after taxes your first year of truccin

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alotta megas bus u to a hotel and train you withot u coming out of poccet for anything other than food for 3 weeks.

After that u can go straight to paid orientation for 3 days, then u will be assigned a mentor and u will team drive with him for a few weeks, where u will get paid(shyt but paid none the less) after that u will have your own truck where u can make up to 1000 a week depending on ur grind.

Realistically u will average 5-6 a week after taxes your first year of truccin
is it free or do they dock your pay for the training? do i have to sign a contract?

Daps
I got mines by working at Coca Cola, they provided everything and I got a nice bonus for completing . Only drawback is you cant quit or get fired before a year or they will dock you for the training.

It might have changed by now, that was damn near 10 years ago :yeshrug:

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
god please don't let this fukking nutjob behind the wheel of 80000 pounds :snoop:

no.gif