How do we feel about Rose Mcgowan brehs??

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
When is her game coming out?

to be fair, at one point in time, a greater time at that, the film room and arcadium were 1 sub forum instead of 2.. so this is a post from before that time when they merged a lot of the threads dealing with actors and actresses over to there.

retarded mods and forum users made them separate because "the film crowd would not make PS4 vs Xbox like arguments and be more grown discussion" but as of today 90% of the film room is cluttered by Marvel vs DC that some how these retarded mods mentioned earlier couldnt easily predict...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
to be fair, at one point in time, a greater time at that, the film room and arcadium were 1 sub forum instead of 2.. so this is a post from before that time when they merged a lot of the threads dealing with actors and actresses over to there.

retarded mods and forum users made them separate because "the film crowd would not make PS4 vs Xbox like arguments and be more grown discussion" but as of today 90% of the film room is cluttered by Marvel vs DC that some how these retarded mods mentioned earlier couldnt easily predict...
They was mad video game topics are popular, it wasn't like we'd go into a movie thread to talk about consoles.

But nothing around here makes sense anymore, this forum chooses to struggle imo. I'll just leave it at that

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Breh you gotta cut this goofy shyt out eventually. You been lying about this for years at this point.

Out of the 45 threads currently on page 1 of The Film Room....5 are comic threads. If you're telling me people are in the "Parasite" thread or the "Power" thread or "The Witcher" thread or the "Better Call Saul" thread or the "Curb Your Enthusiasm" thread, or hell....literally any of the hundreds of threads in The Film Room constantly arguing about comics....again, you're lying your ass off.

I get that some of you cats are still upset over the split but don't make shyt up.

Fred.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Breh you gotta cut this goofy shyt out eventually. You been lying about this for years at this point.

Out of the 45 threads currently on page 1 of The Film Room....5 are comic threads. If you're telling me people are in the "Parasite" thread or the "Power" thread or "The Witcher" thread or the "Better Call Saul" thread or the "Curb Your Enthusiasm" thread, or hell....literally any of the hundreds of threads in The Film Room constantly arguing about comics....again, you're lying your ass off.

I get that some of you cats are still upset over the split but don't make shyt up.

Fred.

that sub forum is a shyt show man yall got 11 fukking sticky threads, horrible moderated and the threads im interested in always turn into Wire vs Sopranos or Marvel vs DC you gotta be ridiculous biased or blind to argue against it

whats the difference between "King of New York is better than Scarface" type of thread instead of "Halo is better than The Last Of Us" ??

you playing dumb man

same shyt, different toilet

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Fred.
At this point the films are probably more important than the comics.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
She looked good back in the days

I used to work at a Blockbuster, I remember using a couple of my free rentals to watch some low budget movies she did in the late 90s where she shows her titties

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
tumblr_lr2qv6iaxA1qln2koo1_500.jpg