How do you brehs approach women at grocery stores, I feel like I limit myself big time..

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I had a lot of luck with this, I'd give them my card and say hey I think you are attractive and if you'd like to hang out some time give me a call. They would usually say wow thanks ok. I'd say my success rate with that was about 75%.
im kinda the same way these days

rather give a girl my number than put her on the spot for hers

that way i don't have to care at all til my phone rings and i also know for a fact that she's interested too. less games, less bs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol someone asked me me what I know about tomatoes because he as trying to pick out nice ones for his "aunt". Then invited me to a thing he was having at his house.

Another person commented what I had in my cart, either saying it was really healthy, or that it looked really good, or asked me what I was going to make with that, etc.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Lol someone asked me me what I know about tomatoes because he as trying to pick out nice ones for his "aunt". Then invited me to a thing he was having at his house.

Another person commented what I had in my cart, either saying it was really healthy, or that it looked really good, or asked me what I was going to make with that, etc.

Ok. Go on.:lupe:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
go up too her and say
whats up beautiful

my name is twan
twan83

i work for the coli and i have over 100,000 in coli cash with a pos rep and more daps than messages
how bout me and u leave and hit my personal pm box
but keep in mind if u make me mad i'll expose u too
im not bout that frog life either
so u down for the locker room life
or do u prefer that coliseum instead
either way i got a booth for my arcadium too let my tsc run wild for u
just make sure u dap me and ill be sure leave plenty of pos of rep in u
otherwise ill neg u into oblivion and send the coli wolves at u
finally question tho if ur married all i gotta say is
#GMB