get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
joe-clark-cover-of-time.jpg

1536872252-lean-on-me-morgan-freeman.jpg

For the young'uns, international members, and those who haven't seen Lean On Me.

Joe Clark was the principal at a failing high school in Paterson, NJ in the 1980s. By failing, not just test scores but breakdown in order. He helped restore order, and slightly increased test scores. He did it in an unorthodox way that put him at odds with teachers, teacher's union, parents of loser kids, and town administration.

Last edited:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
we need more principles like him

these mfk'n students today :snoop:

So u one of those posters who disregards political affiliation when it comes to how a person does their job? Because he is a Republican and on this site I've seen majority negative feedback in regards to Black Republicans.

iw0vbo.jpg

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
Joe Clark is a piece of sh-t
Him and his family (yes I know them) are a bunch of bougie negros, that really don't, and probably couldn't if tried, give a damn about a community of people like that of Paterson New Jersey. He used the conditions of that high school, the students, and the city at large to further himself personally. His mentality, is no different than a 'tough on crime' right wing politician that many black people, and posters on this site, claim to hate. Poor Black and Brown people are easily exploited, this n-gga simply took his turn at taking advantage.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Joe Clark is a piece of sh-t
Him and his family (yes I know them) are a bunch of bougie negros, that really don't, and probably couldn't if tried, give a damn about a community of people like that of Paterson New Jersey. He used the conditions of that high school, the students, and the city at large to further himself personally. His mentality, is no different than a 'tough on crime' right wing politician that many black people, and posters on this site, claim to hate. Poor Black and Brown people are easily exploited, this n-gga simply took his turn at taking advantage.
Bougie? We knew his relatives growing up in Newark.

Clark was in the trenches trying to change that school culture.
He didn't ask for those articles to be written about him, but once the attention came he was smart to use it to his advantage.
I think the people who are really exploiting poor Black people are the ones who coddle and encourage poor people to continue habits/ways that GUARANTEE that they stay poor. Gotta make sure the cycle continues, right?

Daps
Reppin
The Coli
It did the job, because these nikkas mamas and nowhere to be found daddy’s are not doing they job

nikkas love fukking and having kids, but can’t handle the responsibility to raised them and want others to do it

half of black people dont have kids...... and that number is going to grow with generation z and alpha........