How do you fix a patchy nappy beard?

Daps
which ones should i get?
Anything with jojoba in it. There's a lot of brands out there. I'd recommend that you'd do your own research so you can get the best product for your beard/skin. Shampooing our beads isn't the only way to hydrate our skin. I guarantee improvement with the right match.

Daps
What sort of beard oil do you use? I need to get down on some shyt 'cause I been using Dax Grease and while that's alright enough, I feel like I'm barely getting any sort of benefit from that shyt since I'm still struggling to comb out knots'n'shyt and all that grease on my face making me look like I'm transitioning from Negro to Cuban:mjpls: and prolly flammable as hell.
I know the struggle believe me. there nothing worse than picking your beard fast only to get stuck and stabbed because of knots. I try to buy oils that have jojoba in them because it has been proven to give you a healthier skin and hair. I head that Prophet is good but I haven't tried it. I looked it up on Amazon but all i saw was white boys in the add but the first review I saw was of a white lady who bought it for the pawging black husband and it seemed legit.

Daps
How can I be appreciative when it dosent even look right :mjlol:.

And if I shave the shyt I get irritation bumps:mjcry:

This is the reason why I haven't shaved in 8 years. I trim my beard and clean it up but I don't shave anymore. All my barbers already know the deal.

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
grow it out for a few weeks. shave it off, grow and repeat for a couple of months.

you're going to look like a homeless man for a bit but at least the gaps will fill in

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
No it makes me feel grown, and i got a lil too:flabbynsick: since i graduated so i gotta hide the facial plumpness

:snoop: my horrible gym manners
Cut that bullshyt off your face
Hit the gym and stop being flabby
Get some bytches on your dikk
Profit

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
My current stack

Shea moisture deep conditioner (15 minutes while showering)

Jamaican black castor oil

Shea moisture beard detangler and balm

Multi vitamin & B complex

:dame:

cdub123

Bed Stuy Do or Die
Daps
Reppin
Rogaine, I was losing my hair up top, Rogaine worked. Started to grow a patchy beard. Threw some of the rogaine on my beard every day and now my beard is full as fukk