How Do You Handle That Time of the Month

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Diet is the best indicator of my menstrual symptoms. Eat junk food and my cramps rebel. Eat good and my period comes without warning.

I use a menstrual cup and it's the best thing ever. Tea and heating pad (sock filled with rice) are usually all I need. I try to stay active and consistent. But i notice my tolerance for negativity is minimal around that time.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
So I have been feeling so happy about life and today I just laid down and didn't wanna get up. I checked the calendar and she's right on time. Gonna be here tomorrow. When my hormones were outta wack I would feel super angry but now I just feel sad like I wanna cry for no reason.

:mjcry:

Daps
i get terrible headaches and major insomnia in addition to the regular symptoms (bloating, cramps, cravings). I also have the hardest time doing any physical Activity. i just feel weak

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
My attitude the week before I’ve gotten my period has been insane.

I cannot control my mouth or feelings and I’m going too far.

I feel myself going to far and I’m even telling myself internally I’m going too far and it still just slips out.

I’m going to end up getting stabbed.

:francis:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Mine is only really bad the day before. Everything irritates me or depresses me. Im a total bytch. Then of course, I run to the bathroom and Im like, "Oh, that's why."