How Do You Holla At Women On Social Media?

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey just wanted to get some ideas from you guys who are successful approaching women on social media.

What are your successful opening lines/approaches?

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
When you ask for nudes say it's for educational purposes

That stupid shyt use to work for me on snapchat :huhldup:
I would just add randoms off twitter

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
You don't :umad:

I honestly don't udnerstand why so many nikkas do this. No girl on IG is going to hook with a nikka who comments on her photos. Unless you're famous or an NCAA prospect it won't work, because:

1) thousands of other nikkas are doing the same thing as you. What makes you stand out?

2) Chances are she can get dikk real easy in real life so no point in putting effort into online dudes.

3) She'll most likely use your comment to feed her ego, and thus make it even harder for nikkas to get with her.

Leaving comments on girls social media pics is for lames. They don't even get a like from me :birdman: #HOH

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Slide into her DMs like

tenor.gif

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
One Thing Life Has Taught Me Is, If your largely considered sexy dude you can pull chicks online and in real life easily.
But If your average.. Well Outside is the best place to be :manny:

there are alot of things that make you attractive that doesn't translate well online. your height, the way you smell, what your wearing, your posture, personality, body language, lighting, your true body shape ect... online its all about a pic. so if you ain't just sexy you might not get to many responses.

Of course it depends what type of chicks you like to get at too. Outside works the best for me tho. :manny:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
I tend to only talk to girls on social media who message me first.