How do you live with being a simp?

Daps
Like how do you wake up everyday, love your family and respect yourself as a BLACK MAN while knowing you're simping for these onlyfans bytches?

How do you justify giving hoes money for pics when there are billions of videos and pics online for free? And how do you willingly engage in women worship of chicks you dont even know?

shyt boggles the mind how weak men are.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Many people lack discipline in many aspects of their lives.
It should come as no surprise that they do in terms of women.

I honestly believe that there are full grown men who couldn't go a week without looking at IG models even if someone offered them $2000.

No discipline, just giving into carnal

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Most men in general don’t have an abundance mindset.

It’s always something better out there, but most fellas don’t put a high value on themselves, so they feel like they have to lower themselves and put another human being on pedestal.

Trust me, she takes shyts and digs her boogers just like you do, she ain’t nothing special bruh.

If she isn’t interested let her be, eventually something better always comes along.

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
I guess if you don't have any self-respect as a man you live with it and don't care

Also social media has a lot of females gassed because of how many dudes act thirsty with these Only Fans birds, IG thots, always trying to holla at em on DMs on Facebook etc

Like someone else said in this thread, you can't put these females on a pedestal because that's what makes dudes simp

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

I honestly believe that there are full grown men who couldn't go a week without looking at IG models even if someone offered them $2000.

People are basic as fukk.

I mean I understand, when you been a slacker during your early years, shyt is hard changing for the better. I'm tryna do that now. Going to bed early, diet, exercise. :francis:

Simps are the same premise. Too scared to get out of their comfort zone and talk to women like normal beings. Too scared to take rejection.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment

/thread