HOW DO YOU NOT GIVE THIS MAN THE BALL

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Super Bowl XLIX is and will forever be a sham

I don't give a fukk what anyone has to say if they don't agree with me.

fukk Wilson bytch ass for that bullshyt...idgaf about no Ciara but he a bytch for real....nikka going to pass the ball on the goal line when you got Lynch sitting there ready to go. :pacspit:

lynch-cart-o.gif

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
This is what happens when the powers that be want the cornball cacwashed S curl having Russell Wilson to have all of the glory and not the real nikka from the Bay Area that's not afraid to open his mouth
Fax!

It's a known fact that cacs did not want Lynch to shine :coffee:
Faxonfax!

:what:U know why already
Yeah, but I needed to vent...this shyt still has me heated to this day. I mean...if you give Lynch the ball and he can't get the TD then you deserve a W but to outright give the Pats the fukking ball?! nikkas had no shame with that bullshyt!

It was blantly rigged like LI :picard:

But I'm sure everyone believes the "comeback" wasn't rigged just to support their narrative and shyt on Atlanta:hhh:

shyt is disgraceful. At least he retired with his health and wealth annnd on his own terms though so that's a W to consider anyway.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
You idiots do understand that the pats D was expecting a run right

This is what happens when the powers that be want the cornball cacwashed S curl having Russell Wilson to have all of the glory and not the real nikka from the Bay Area that's not afraid to open his mouth
You mean the same guy that refused to speak publicly months before this game?

Russell Wilson has a black family and his family history is full of big time HBCU guys and other assorted black excellence. He even spoke out against trump recently while all Marshawn has been doing recently is filming skittles commercials and making YouTube vids with cacs in Scotland

Coli dap fishers just say shyt without thinking

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the whole world was expecting a run :dead: it was a fluke play and arguably the greatest interception of all time. 999 times out of a thousand it gets batted down and they run it on second down

i still wouldnt have thrown it though :laff:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

You mean the same guy that refused to speak publicly months before this game?

Russell Wilson has a black family and his family history is full of big time HBCU guys and other assorted black excellence. He even spoke out against trump recently while all Marshawn has been doing recently is filming skittles commercials and making YouTube vids with cacs in Scotland

Coli dap fishers just say shyt without thinking
The whole world including @Stevie Wonder expected them to run the play....why wouldn't they have? Just because it was obvious doesn't mean that throwing the fukking ball made any sense. That's not really a good point that you're trying to make.

As I said in my OP, if you continue to run the ball and Lynch can't get the TD from the one-yard line when he has time and time again trucked the ball straight through a defensive line, then there was nothing you could ever do to win. shyt, I'd absolutely give the Pats props if they held that line.

"Since they're expecting a run, lets throw an idiotic pass to throw them off!:gladbron:"

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
The whole world including @Stevie Wonder expected them to run the play....why wouldn't they have? Just because it was obvious doesn't mean that throwing the fukking ball made any sense. That's not really a good point that you're trying to make.

As I said in my OP, if you continue to run the ball and Lynch can't get the TD from the one-yard line when he has time and time again trucked the ball straight through a defensive line, then there was nothing you could ever do to win. shyt, I'd absolutely give the Pats props if they held that line.

"Since they're expecting a run, lets throw an idiotic pass to throw them off!:gladbron:"
Hindsight is 20/20

That OC had 30 seconds to get a play call in. The Seahawks were doing a hurry up offense and the clock was ticking rapidly and it's the fukking super bowl, why would you run a play that would result in a stop and the clock running out :comeon:

This is just about you having a hard on for Marshawn Lynch. It has nothing to do with X's and O's. If Seattles running back was Peyton Hillis you wouldn't be saying shyt

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Hindsight is 20/20

That OC had 30 seconds to get a play call in. The Seahawks were doing a hurry up offense and the clock was ticking rapidly and it's the fukking super bowl, why would you run a play that would result in a stop and the clock running out :comeon:

This is just about you having a hard on for Marshawn Lynch. It has nothing to do with X's and O's. If Seattles running back was Peyton Hillis you wouldn't be saying shyt
:francis: I think that's the point you missing breh is that they did have a nygga from Oakland named BEAST MODE in the backfield who had just ran for 5 yards to the 1.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
:francis: I think that's the point you missing breh is that they did have a nygga from Oakland named BEAST MODE in the backfield who had just ran for 5 yards to the 1.
If Marshawn got stuffed and the clock ran out people would be bytching about the obvious play call

Fukk nikkas just wanna bytch just to bytch

If Malcolm Butler didn't make a ridiculous play on the ball this would all be irrelevant