How do you overcome low self steam?

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Tell him to set a goal and then create a plan to go accomplish it. This will make him feel like he has control over his life. The first time I ran a 5k under 25 minutes nobody could tell me shat, lol.

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
With women, you can up your self esteem in five mins. It's simple. First, decide your worth(hint: no woman on this planet is better than you) and set boundaries for them. Know what you will and will not tolerate from these broads. Lead. Don't be afraid to walk. Approach heauxs with the mindset of "is this chick good for ME." Don't do these things, and women will forever rattle you emotionally.

Second, from now on, DO confident shyt everyday, forever. Most people with self esteem issues are dusty ass nikkas who don't do shyt and make no attempt to change their lives. The comfort zone is too pleasant. They deserve to get dissed by women. Fukkin phaggots.

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
Gym, usuallywhen your working out and shyt like that you feel :win: But when your :flabbynsick: either your looking too chunky and the clothes ain't fit like they used to or your a skinny walking skeleton you feel:mjcry:. I really need to get back in the gym :mjcry:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Stop masturbating. Seriously. Or only once every 2 weeks if you can't control yourself

Lift weights

Hit the books and study

All of these things will make you feel better about yourself

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
How old is "your cousin"?
As you grow up life should just naturally get rid of low self esteem for you. You get crushed enough times and completely lose that fear of failure and rejection. You become shameless.

Tell him to start approaching girls and partying. And just remember your opinion is the only opinion that matters. Females should be working to impress you, not the other way around.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
How old is "your cousin"?
As you grow up life should just naturally get rid of low self esteem for you. You get crushed enough times and completely lose that fear of failure and rejection. You become shameless.

Tell him to start approaching girls and partying. And just remember your opinion is the only opinion that matters. Females should be working to impress you, not the other way around.
He's on his mid twenties. Thx im gon tell him whats up

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your cousin huh :sas2: