How do you pull single moms at 21 if you have a babyface?

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
So theres this manager that just came into the department adjacent to my own.l and she's thick af. :shaq:

Problem is she's 30 with a 7 year old and I'm cursed with a babyface at the age of 21. Do I wait it out and hit the gym to change my face/muscular structure before stepping to her or just go smack and see how it goes?

blqbird

Daps
Reppin
DMV
It just depend on which stage she is in. If she's lookin to rebound into some new dikk then you all set. If she's looking for a relationship then don't waste your time.
Yeah. I get it but some people think I'm still in high school. idk any older woman who into that especially at 30.

blqbird

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Date :cape:single moms at 21 brehs :mindblown::damn::snoop:
bruh i don't even care. she got the perfect slim thickness. This could be my redemption for not smashing the 50 year old Spanish milf at my last job. :blessed:

Moody

Faroole ii geeya
Daps
Reppin
Puntland
You are too young to even put thought in a prospect like that. If it happens if happens if it doesn't it doesn't. Zero effort required.

Early 30s women that are slim thick and newly single are a renewable energy source

Focus on your own demographic they might not be options to you in the future.

8o2

bruh i don't even care. she got the perfect slim thickness. This could be my redemption for not smashing the 50 year old Spanish milf at my last job. :blessed:

:wtf:

Oh hell naw bruh have a seat let me have a chat with you real quick

blqbird

Daps
Reppin
DMV
You are too young to even put thought in a prospect like that. If it happens if happens if it doesn't it doesn't. Zero effort required.

Early 30s women that are slim thick and newly single are a renewable energy source

Focus on your own demographic they might not be options to you in the future.

:wtf:

Oh hell naw bruh have a seat let me have a chat with you real quick

She came at me first. :ufdup:
I was 18 and a shy ass nikka. but atm I was tryna holla at this chick who's my age

Last edited:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
if you was really on it you wouldn't of asked the coli and made a thread, do it , youre doomed, dont do it, youre doomed:yeshrug:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Baby face at 21. nikka you a baby to her any way. I wouldn't even sweat that.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I was in the same boat as you at 21. Fine puerto rican from NYC, she was my boy's wife cousin. Cool, reserve and with a daughter. Could not come up with the angle to pull her. Went on a few double dates, but felt she was way out of my league. I never really tired. Probably could gotten her, I was so lame back then. Thanks for reminding me.

If she's not a thot and is a serious single mom, it's going to be tough unless she's down bad.

My best advice is to come real mature and solid. No giggling and awkardness. Straight forward "we should link up when you have some free time. I want to discuss some things with you" She will be intrigued and want to know what you're talking about. When she asks talk about what? Tell her to come find out. But you have to stay serious and solid. Good luck.