How Do You React When Men Check Out/Holla At Your Mom, Sisters..?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I remember when I was like 12 years old on the nj transit going home from church walking through the aisles looking for a seat and this Asian dude is staring at my mom's cleavage :huhldup: then proceeds to look at me and raise his eyebrows a couple times while making a face similar to this :jawalrus:.

I was like :dahell:and wanted to punch him in the face. I think back to that day more times than I should :mjcry:.

Anyways, me and my brother was at the mall a couple weeks ago and some brothers was walking with what looked like their mom in a sundress. So you know me and my bro had to look. There was another instance where I was standing in line about two thanksgivings ago on Black Friday and these two sisters with who appeared to be with their brother was checking yo cutty out and wanted a brother to holla.

This shyt got me wondering, how do nikkas feel about seeing their moms, sisters, etc get hit on or stared at by other men? I've seen dudes try to holla or check out my sister who's seven years older than me and my protective instinct kicks in like "Nah playa, you good".

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
A guy was staring at my mom's butt and I glared at him until he noticed me. Then he realised he was blocking the other cars behind him and drove away.
:francis: