How does having biracial children make your life better ?

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
I've heard people online and sometimes even in real life claim the only reasons some black people have kids with nonblacks, is because they have low self esteem about their looks and want to procreate with someone who isn't black and have mixed children. But my thing is even your child comes out looking pretty or handsome how will that emaffect your life? If you're not a good looking person having a good looking child isnt going to change your life.

And not all biracial people are attractive. I have seen quite a few unattractive biracials . I just hate this notion that their might be people out there mostly women who think the only way to be happy is to have a baby with a white man.This is not a blast on interracial couples it's just a blast on stupid people.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
I've heard people online and sometimes even in real life claim the only reasons some black people have kids with nonblacks, is because they have low self esteem about their looks and want to procreate with someone who isn't black and have mixed children. But my thing is even your child comes out looking pretty or handsome how will that emaffect your life? If you're not a good looking person having a good looking child isnt going to change your life.

And not all biracial people are attractive. I have seen quite a few unattractive biracials . I just hate this notion that their might be people out there mostly women who think the only way to be happy is to have a baby with a white man.This is not a blast on interracial couples it's just a blast on stupid people.
It wont, but there is a sub section of black people that truly hate their features so much that they can't think rationally and act off of pure self hate/ c00nery.

Edit: and the majority of biracials are average looking, but there are alot of thirsty colorstruck c00ns out there that will hype them up because of white blood (or whatever they're mixed with)

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
It wont, but there is a sub section of black people that truly hate their features so much that they can't think rationally and act off of pure self hate/ c00nery.
This - there’s no reasoning with a person who hates themselves

Daps
A lot of people want “better” for their kids in a variety of ways and their appearance is one of them, also some like to live vicariously through them.