How does the Coli feel about being employed by a Significant Other?

invalid

Banned
Daps
Let’s say if your wife or girlfriend owned a business. How would you feel about working for her?

Would you see it as building together?
Or would you view it as a power imbalance?

Daps
My wife can't employ me. She owns a business but she can't employ me. I could employ her but she can't employ me.

With that being said, I help out her business whenever she needs to me.

But im not an employee. I'm her husband helping out wherever she needs me to help out.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
All that matters is getting to this paper. If they're the type to hold it over your head on some pride shyt it might not work.. but lesbiannas... 9/10 it's the other way around. How many small businesses got wifey doing secretary work lol

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Honestly who gives a fukk, either it works out or not. Y'all must be lil kids or some shyt with this hanging over your head

invalid

Banned
Daps
One min there she started making a lil more than me.

Personally, if we had separate careers or businesses and she was pulling more than me, I wouldn’t care.

But to be the one to actually cut my check, I think I might feel some way about it. Seems like mixing business with a relationship would be a precarious situation. Folks apparently do it all the time though, so I’m not mad at it.

Daps
Personally, if we had separate careers or businesses and she was pulling more than me, I wouldn’t care.

But to be the one to actually cut my check, I think I might feel some way about it. Seems like mixing business with a relationship would be a precarious situation. Folks apparently do it all the time though, so I’m not mad at it.

It works out great for some folks. I'm just a very prideful man admittedly.

There was no way I was gonna let her earn more than me. If she gets close to me again, I'll simply go back in the hyperbolic time chamber again :ufdup:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:dwillhuh:That's like holding my wife's hand while she's driving. If she's the businesswoman, I can volunteer but money is still coming in at large amounts to just be a employee.

Weird idea:shaq2:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
My wife can't employ me. She owns a business but she can't employ me. I could employ her but she can't employ me.

With that being said, I help out her business whenever she needs to me.

But im not an employee. I'm her husband helping out wherever she needs me to help out.
youre a dummy and wasting money

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
How so?

She has a business and I have a business.

:mjtf:
"work" for her part time, she can claim the payroll tax and you dont need to report the earnings. its still both yall money, youre just being taxed less. Same thing with children, why you think all them mexican and indian kids be working at their parents shops

Daps
"work" for her part time, she can claim the payroll tax and you dont need to report the earnings. its still both yall money, youre just being taxed less. Same thing with children, why you think all them mexican and indian kids be working at their parents shops

I'll look into that. Hopefully you won't have me going to prison like Wesley Snipes.

:ufdup: