How does the Joker get people to work for him?

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
For an ultra "realistic" take on the Batman universe, TDK actually explained this pretty well. :ehh:

Half of the crew are a bunch of loonies that see him as some type of cult leader or a messiah...and the other half are a bunch of goons that's just in it for the money or out of fear.

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of these super villains are #HOH (hard on henchmen) :picard:

Every time the boss calls you in you're either getting slapped like a bytch or shot because you couldn't catch Bruce Willis fast enough.

Have you looking under your feet for a plastic liner every time you're in his office :hubie:
I'd NEVER go to office candidate school in the Empire. Mess around and get choked out cause your navigator was a couple million miles off course :hubie:

Even if you DO do what he says, you never know if you're going to get tossed out of a chopper because another super villain decided you weren't giving him the best deal :hubie:
:usure:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
- the more i think about it. Working for the joker is def an L waiting to happen:patrice:
- although he doesnt care about the money. He had no problems killing all those goons on that bank job in the dark knight film:birdman:
- he might put u on hyena duty and who knows when the last time they been fed :mjlit:
- u always gotta be on your toes around him. U could just be chilling in the lair and he walks by and hits u with laughing gas for shyts and giggles :mjlol:
- and thats all before u even run into batman and he uses you as a meat shield :mjcry:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
- the more i think about it. Working for the joker is def an L waiting to happen:patrice:
- although he doesnt care about the money. He had no problems killing all those goons on that bank job in the dark knight film:birdman:
- he might put u on hyena duty and who knows when the last time they been fed :mjlit:
- u always gotta be on your toes around him. U could just be chilling in the lair and he walks by and hits u with laughing gas for shyts and giggles :mjlol:
- and thats all before u even run into batman and he uses you as a meat shield :mjcry:
Sounds like you don't got a sense of humor :mjgrin:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
As far as I know he doesn't leave his men behind and is willing to throw hands with Bats while you sneak away.

Daps
I actually just finished playing Arkham Asylum and this nikka Joker got the Black Gate goons transferred to Arkham to take out Batman :mjlol: (Don’t ask me how)

I must of fukked up hundreds of henchmen and even I was wondering why are they even doing this? Bruce kept telling them to go back in their cells…

The never learn :beli:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Joker has a good insurance plan and PTO.
And excellent dental!

giphy.gif