How far do you travel for a haircut?

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm about to travel to DR.. :snoop:

This video really made me think: why don't they upsell other services in barber shops more often?

If I could go in and get a hot towel, manicure, pedicure, shoe shine, good looking women doing the services (like Hooters), drop my dry cleaning off, etc. that might get me to stop going into the bathroom and doing it myself.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Four blocks (if I walk), 5 minutes if I drive. I'll travel city to city, if I have too. The Man is a Beast :yeshrug:

Nowhere
Bald gang all I got
tenor.gif
:russ::russ:

Last edited:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
This video really made me think: why don't they upsell other services in barber shops more often?

If I could go in and get a hot towel, manicure, pedicure, shoe shine, good looking women doing the services (like Hooters), drop my dry cleaning off, etc. that might get me to stop going into the bathroom and doing it myself.
Bro for the first time in my life i spent 50 dollars for a haircut and I wondered the same thing.

First time I had a female wash my hair/head massage and a full haircut and shave at a barbershop.
I told myself for 50 cash that was a bargain to get all three, plus she had a bangin body.
If they had women that can give me a manicure with a clearcoat i would of paid for that shyt too.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Probably a 15 minute drive. The nikka used to work literally up the street from me, walking distance when it’s not hot as fukk, but when he moved to his own shop in the next town I followed. Better I rock with him there than risk one of the dudes at the old shop fukking my line up.