How I get at least 70-80% of women's phone #s I ask for.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
I thought I'd share. This wasn't even my original idea. My older brother put me on game a couple years ago.
But the negative is it doesn't automatically mean I get to smash all these chicks, but it has gotten my foot in the door to a lot more pumpum than I was previously getting:shaq:

You have about 2 minutes to really make a chick want to give up her number. In that 2 minutes you gotta do 2 things..

1. Spark interest by uniquely complimenting her
2. Strip her of her value

Spark interest
I used to approach bytches and hit them with that simple "Hey beautiful, how are you doing?" "Hi, my name is blah blah" boring shyt, and most of the time off the top they weren't interested since 6-8 nikkas just came by with the same rap. And that just means you now have to do more work. :francis:

Now I simply just walk up to them and try to hit them with some shyt they don't hear often. Usually involving a specific feature.

"I just really came to talk to you because your eyes are mesmerizing and they really complement the rest of your flawless face. I'm John Doe by the way." *put your hand out smiling* she'll introduce herself 9/10.

She will either melt or be caught off guard/kinda weirded out. Either way you've sparked that interest nikka.

Strip her of her value
Here is the mind fukk. After that complement you just gave her you have to convey that it means absolutely nothing. Hit her with something like...

"But as beautiful as you are though I'm hoping that's the least interesting thing about you." :dwillhuh:

You just made it clear that the only advantage she has against you, how bad she is, doesn't mean shyt and won't help her out. Now she has to actually use some social skills, that she doesn't have, to sell herself to you now.

MINDFUKKED. And now you have the power. Because she sees you as a different type of guy, which means you have value to her. If you just say the right things and be confident after that, you'll get the number with ease. :jawalrus:

*BTW. This is all assuming you are talking to decent women. If it's these dumb thots out here, you'll lose them with 'Mesmerizing'. This chick asked me once, "Huh? What do my eyes need to be remembering?" :mjlol:*

So out of 9 chicks I have tried this with, I got 6 #s and from that 6 I only smashed 4.

Good luck brehs

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Some dudes will never have that success ratio because they are approaching the baddest chicks out there and a good portion will be off the market.

But I respect the technique. Definitely like the "I hope your looks are the least interesting thing about you". Sounds slick to me.

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
*BTW. This is all assuming you are talking to decent women. If it's these dumb thots out here, you'll lose them with 'Mesmerizing'. This chick asked me once, "Huh? What do my eyes need to be remembering?" :mjlol:*

i fukk with them dumb hoodrat thots tho :russell::russell: #HDB

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
WOAT thread.. if a bytch is choosing what u say is irrelevant .. I literally told bytches I'm tryna fukk and they were wit it.. it's just cause they liked me to begin with..
Those bytches are easy to gauge. We all got bytches like that. I'm talking about those regular "respectful" chicks that try to make a nikka work

Dominicansbelit

All Star
Daps
Those bytches are easy to gauge. We all got bytches like that. I'm talking about those regular "respectful" chicks that try to make a nikka work

respectful chicks are even easier to fukk.. you just probably have less confidence when u talk to them because you assume they are "respectful"..

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Phone numbers aren't dates. Getting 70-80% of the women you run into to go out with you is the real puzzle to solve, though you dont even need THAT many to eat.

Don't complicate this.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
whats up with you pick up artist ass nikkas?
most dudes are deathly afraid to even ask a chick what time it is, let alone approaching to get the number. OP is just offering some advice. YOU may not need it, but there are dude reading it on some

GMbWe.gif

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
pays to look good, be tall, nice hair, and well dressed , i aint gotta do all that shyt bruh talkin about, i just act like light skin denzel