How is AsianThoughts Not Banned for this?

Gangstar8

All Star
Daps
Nah I was there, several times the superior thread was made first and would then be deleted or merged into wackthoughts shyt thread version, regardless who else made the initial one. You probably werent aware of it but that was routine in the coli the last few months. Obviously you guys have more pressing matters to deal with presently.
what is this about

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Nah I was there, several times the superior thread was made first and would then be deleted or merged into wackthoughts shyt thread version, regardless who else made the initial one. You probably werent aware of it but that was routine in the coli the last few months. Obviously you guys have more pressing matters to deal with presently.
Such anger and resentment :jawalrus: I'm not the reason you don't get no p*ssy. If you spent half the time you spend worrying about me on working out and thinking about being your own boss you wouldn't be so angry. You stay on my dikk.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
What's good with that General Tso recipe breh :birdman:
Lol that's that fugazi American shyt breh. I'm actually from Asia, not second or third gen AsA.

Get you a fob wifey and never cook again :troll: