How is Drop a Gem not the G.O.A.T. diss track?

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
I don't even think it was that serious. Pac was a fan of the Mobb. The night Pac died Hav called into hot 97 and said its fukked up because they was about to meet.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
no they did not ra the rugged man did diss pac on hell on earth but that was not mobb deep that was r.a rugged man

they only did dissed pac on survival of the fittest long run and drop a gem on em.
:ohhh:

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
@Big Skilly Films

Eat a d!ck fakkit.

:mjlol:

Wait..you just wait.. When I get my clout up im negging you

:mjcry: just 2000 more daps and 15,000 more rep points and that neg is coming. ..

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't even think it was that serious. Pac was a fan of the Mobb. The night Pac died Hav called into hot 97 and said its fukked up because they was about to meet.

Tupac Month: Bokeem Woodbine Remembers Working With ‘Pac - XXL

We hung pretty strong ‘cause I think I had like four, five days in the movie and all my scenes were with him. I mean, this is when I used to burn real strong so during the down time the only thing we did was go to his trailer and just blaze.

When he got more comfortable with me, that’s when he started breakin’ down some of the plans that he had that he never got to see come to fruition. And one of the things that he was tellin’ me he wanted to because at that time he had a beef with some East Coast entities. And he was tellin’ me how he wanted to squash that and how he had plans to come together with Mobb Deep and I think Nas maybe too, squash it and he wanted to put out a record with everybody on it because he felt as though record labels and individuals were profiting off of the beef that was created pretty much in the media.

He felt that he said what he had to say and that he wasn’t angry anymore and that he wanted to bring everybody together. It just bothered him that people were makin’ money off of that. He wanted to squash the beef. He also felt as though it was a bad thing that young men might be gettin’ hurt or even die behind somethin’ that was really just set up for record labels to profit off of. And that really bugged him. I remember he kept goin’ on and on about. He was like, “I’ma have Mobb Deep come out here. And we gon’ make a record together. And we’re gonna squash all this, the nonsense is out of my system. I’m not really upset like that anymore.

I encouraged him. He didn’t need my encouragement. He already had the plan, but I second that. I said, “Yea, man. You should squash it because it’s ridiculous. He was like, watch. This is gonna happen, that’s gonna happen. And he never got a chance to make those plans into full effect.

Fred.