How Is #GMB Any Different From MGTOW?

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last week the married chick Im smashing asked me 'How come you never got married?'...
gucci3.png
Let me reiterate, the MARRIED chick, I'm SMASHING asked me 'How come you never got married?"
gucci3.png
Met ol girl at a party and had no idea she was married until she slipped up one day. I wonder if her husband thought he found the 'right one'?

Get Married Brehs

giphy.gif

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Won't y'all broads answer the question already ????
There is no answer because it's the truth. Think most women marry for love brehs. :mjlol: It's a sweet deal. That's why they be pushing for marriage so damn hard. Once you sign that certificate, it's a wrap and they know it.:francis:

Here is the beauty of dating. You can dip at anytime and not risk any money lost in the future. Worse case scenario child support if you knock her up. Which is better than losing your house and paying her money if the situation came to that. Also when dating. People tighten up quick when they get comfortable, because of the easy exit strategy. So many women stop doing a lot of things and get fat when they get married. Get the divorce if you want.....GMB.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
The " Get _______ Breh" is a old fukkin joke from way back in day. Married brehs just catch alot of Ls :manny: Get married if you want, get married brehs

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
There is no answer because it's the truth. Think most women marry for love brehs. :mjlol: It's a sweet deal.

That's why they be pushing for marriage so damn hard. Once you sign that certificate, it's a wrap and they know it.
:francis:

Yup. It's a hustle but brehs don't wanna hear it

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
It's the same exact shyt, different acronyms
Eh. I don't think so. MGTOW has a bunch of incels and women haters because they either don't get women or been scorned by women. It's like they don't want to deal with a women at all hence the name.

Get married brehs is exactly what it says. Don't get married. But have a woman. Cut her off and on to the next is she pressures for marriage:yeshrug: