How is Trae Young doing this when he just turned 19?Update: EMPTY STATS!! 17-24 12th seed EXPOSED!!

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
people are saying he got Westbrook shot selection, but Trae has been efficient scorer so far. He's shooting 47% from the field and 38% from behind the arch.
this is the most productive freshman class I have ever seen.:wow:

Shooting % isn't always indicitave of shot selection. Some guys can take and make tough shots.

Trae definitely needs to work on it. Dude really think he Steph out there pulling up from half court and shyt.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
nikkas need to wake up quick. Crazy he in the top 10 in mocks now. He was on 0 boards at the start. These scouts were talking about some Lamar peters from Mississippi state

Lamar Peters is nice too :ehh:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Lamar Peters is nice too :ehh:

nah he trash....they had him at 11 before the season started. He not on anyboards no more.

He a decent showing at the Adidas nation camp and he vaulted to the to 11 :dahell:

dumb ass scouts

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
nah he trash....they had him at 11 before the season started. He not on anyboards no more.

He a decent showing at the Adidas nation camp and he vaulted to the to 11 :dahell:

dumb ass scouts

I only saw draftnet with him on their board. He's not trash though, but certainly not a lottery pick. An interesting later second round talent though.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I've seen enough this is playing out exactly like the 2009 draft a big man will go first (Griffin,Bagley) than another who will bust (thabeet, Ayton) than the scorer (Harden, Porter)......than you got the player who tore up the ncaa going 7 or 8 (Curry, Young). I would not be shocked if trae young turned out to be the best player in this draft. He looks small and not very athletic but his foot speed and first step is elite and his skill level and play making is all world for a 19 year old.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
His athleticism at the next level and defense are major red flags which is why he isn't cracking lottery range right now
Was the same with Curry, CJ, Booker, IT, Kemba, Dragic, etc. and he's an underrated athlete. He doesn't have hops by any means, but he has excellent open court speed and quickness in the half court with true functional athleticism.

He changes speeds extremely well, and can easily get past guys off the dribble. He has potential defensively despite his limited length, he needs to bulk up but he has a nice frame and has great instincts evident by his high steals numbers which gives him some value.

He's cracked the lottery, it's a matter of how high he can climb

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Was the same with Curry, CJ, Booker, IT, Kemba, Dragic, etc. and he's an underrated athlete. He doesn't have hops by any means, but he has excellent open court speed and quickness in the half court with true functional athleticism.

He changes speeds extremely well, and can easily get past guys off the dribble. He has potential defensively despite his limited length, he needs to bulk up but he has a nice frame and has great instincts evident by his high steals numbers which gives him some value.

He's cracked the lottery, it's a matter of how high he can climb

I'm still not 100% sold on him,nbadraft.net is the only place he's listed at far as mock drafts go,but you can't deny what he's doing. I guess we'll see how it all plays out