How is Trump this fukking stupid?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
White Supremacy over all else. That's all his supporters have saw. Dude has been nothing but a shyt show.

I'm really interested to know how many White people, if you could force them to tell the truth, would admit that no Black man in the world could ever act like Trump and still be elected president.

I know some of them are so delusional they'll claim race plays no factor even lying to themselves. But some of them HAVE to realize that any Black man who acted like Trump would be seen by the general public as a clown and an oaf and not have a chance in hell of ascending to the presidency, right? :why:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
qOSAigU.gif

fukk trump!

UKVu0t8.gif

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Remember folks, if it wasn't Trump, it would've been Chris freaking Christie. And before it was Chris Christie they wanted Sarah Palin.

One way or another white people were determined to replace Obama with a complete moron to prove their superiority.
Christie is an abrasive a$$hole, but he was 10,000 times a better leader than Trump. His decision making during and after Hurricane Sandy demonstrated his ability to lead during a crisis.

Here's a Trump quote from that time, said while many in Jersey still didn't have electricity . "When Sandy hit, the FIRST thing I thought about was that Obama's gonna use this to win re-election"

Daps
He'll still get 63 million votes after all this.. :why:

This is the most vital point. The way he speaks and carries himself, and still gets to be the president, has influenced a whole new generation of a certain demographic who will have that “I can say and do whatever I want to do” generation, because they just make sure they have enough people on their side in positions of authority

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Remember folks, if it wasn't Trump, it would've been Chris freaking Christie. And before it was Chris Christie they wanted Sarah Palin.

One way or another white people were determined to replace Obama with a complete moron to prove their superiority.

Chris Christie was a braying ass but the one thing he knew how to do was move in crisis.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Dude said he knew it was a pandemic since the beginning...

Afew weeks ago he said that this was a democrat hoax :mjlol:

He's been pulling the same flip flopping stunt for 3 years now, and he hasnt really been confronted..he has actually been allowed to get away with it. imgaine if this was Barry

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He may take it as "the band was playing as the ship went down" as in still servicing the people regardless of a sinking ship, and not understanding the Nero reference (which isn't true by the way). Either way you know he will spin anything to look like praise.