How long Do you think it will be before John cena is back being WWE Champion

Daps
Reppin
NYC
there will be no new megastars under this regime. even if he were out there, even if he were on the roster RIGHT NOW, we'd never know it. the coaching on this team is just too abysmal. the talent is all severely misused. there's no gameplan, no adjustments, no nothing.

hard to produce a superstar caliber talent in that environment.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
He'll beat the record at some point. I've no clue when or how. I've been under the assumption that they only reason he's not been in the title race as of recently is because they are saving those special moments for a later date (And being frank, they should. Cena breaking the record, love him or hate it, should be a money opportunity).

there will be no new megastars under this regime. even if he were out there, even if he were on the roster RIGHT NOW, we'd never know it. the coaching on this team is just too abysmal. the talent is all severely misused. there's no gameplan, no adjustments, no nothing.

Yup...they are on some thin ass ice right now when you think about it.
Imagine if Brock didn't resign....and what if Rocky finally hung it up for good as well....:scust:

Messiah

King of Hardcore
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There not booking Seth right tho..... Something has been off. It'll be a mistake for lesnar to lose right now

And it would be a mistake for Lesnar to win and take the championship, i have a feeling this will be a DQ finish, it's the only thing they can do.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And it would be a mistake for Lesnar to win and take the championship, i have a feeling this will be a DQ finish, it's the only thing they can do.

That's true. I'm think sheamus might cash in. That's the best option. Gives lesnar somebody fresh to feud with. I think HHH should out Rollins over. He needs a big win

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
When they need a transistional babyface cause Romey Rome aint ready...because they booking him shytty

Truth200

Banned
Daps

Real talent cant be held back.