How long do you think society will allow the virus to control us?

Daps
I've said it before, if this shyt lasts a year, I really believe people are just gonna say fukk it and go about their lives as normal. You see folks are already tired of this Made in China shyt.
With scientists saying theres no end in sight, I really think we're gonna hit a breaking point soon, a point where a lot more people start protesting. Not to mention, black people are gonna start suffering from severe vitamin D deficiencies due to our melanin.

wastedmermaid

Superstar
Daps
Once that unemployment/stimulus check runs out but them bills keep coming and people cant afford to eat we'll see how many people are pro-quarantine then. :francis:

Anything past the summer and we're gonna start to have MAJOR problems. The greatest concern to your health won't be no damn corona virus....It gonna be a mfer kicking in your door taking your resources cause what other option is there:yeshrug:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
F society

mMUD1FN.png

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
nobody is allowing anything.
people are just following what the government is saying to avoid having problems with law enforcement.
there's groups of white terrorist militia groups around the country showing up at government official buildings with guns demanding shyt be opened back up.