How many chances are Jadakiss and Fabolous going to get?

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
The OP threw in some extra stuff in an attempt to shyt on NY, the only thing the OP did was prove that hes still emotional over something that happened involving the city of New York

Im from the NY area and I dont know anybody that listens to Fab and Jada like that at this point, both them been washed up for at least 5 years. No one thinks they can drop a classic, I wouldnt mind if both of them disappeared from rap. Styles and Sheek could hold D Block and the Lox down a whole lot better then Jada could at this point.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"Jadakiss is looking like the Chris Webber of the rap game. "

*negged*

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I have never liked Jadakiss as a solo artist, my favorite songs came when he was rolling with the lox all the time.

I like the lox debut album, not a classic...but cool.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
does it matter? it's a classic album, and jada is an integral part of that. we are the streets is better than anything fab has ever attached his name to, as well. let's be real here.

it does when we are discussing him as a solo artist

the only reason people want to mention a group album like we are the streets (a lox effort) is because they realize his other works don't match up

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
these guys have been in the game 10+ years and still no classic or near classic album and yet delusional New York fans continue to try and convince the HIP-HOP community that they are on the brink of delivering

I don't believe it anymore

Jada is on his last leg, if Top 5 Dead or Alive does not meet expectations then :no:

Jadakiss is looking like the Chris Webber of the rap game.

As far as Fabolous ...I think he's done. 12 years since his debut and he has no career defining piece of work, no memorial songs, nothing that has made an impact

:childplease: At breath not being a memorial song.