How many credit cards do you guys have on average?

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I have 5
Trying to stack 0% promotional ones and have been transferring my old balances as I build credit

Have seen guys that have a card for each use (gas, grocery, dining, general, etc) seems like a good strategy

What y'all think of this?

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
7 myself and will probably open one or two more by the end of the year depending on my churning strategy.

Breh the HitMang

Thank You Kobe
Daps
just got my second a month ago my credit limit is $5000, how or why the fukk ya'll getting 4-7 :huhldup:

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas
just got my second a month ago my credit limit is $5000, how or why the fukk ya'll getting 4-7 :huhldup:

I literally use credit for EVERYTHING, unless it's a cash-only situation.
Main reason though, is the rewards points. If I'm going to spend my money, at least give me some of my shyt back. So I use different cards so different purchasing categories: for example, I have a chase card and a discover that each offer 5% cashback for rotating categories each quarter, another chase card that offers a flat 1.5% cashback on every purchase, and the credit card I have through my credit union increases the APY% of my interest bearing checking account depending on how much I spend monthly.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
about 8 but my daily driver is fidelity visa
Same I'm been using that for my main.
I also just got Discover IT cash back that is 0% for almost a year and also had 5% cash back and they also do a cashback match as well. Only thing I don't like is they rotate their cashback categories each quarter so its not on all your spending.

Trying to get the AMEX Blue Cash card and make that my daily though

DrDoom

All Star
Daps

Amex and American Airlines advantage mastercard