How many genders are there really?

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
transgender-symbols-v2.jpg

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
Being that gender depends on the perfetence of either being male or female/ or and transgender according to society, the answer would depend on the society that you live in...

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
this is fukkin madness.

Everyone is so badly looking to fit in to some unique group that they keep isolating themselves more and more and more just to feel accepted. it REALLY is a mental disorder. ppl are losing their minds.

Listen I have zero problems with gay ppl , and I couldn't give any fukks what anyone does in their private lives.
but ppl REALLY need to stop pushing all this extra nonsense on to our society.

There was a post on here last week or so with groups trying to push Ontario to issue non gender birth certificates??

wtf?

Ppl dressing their kids in dresses and shyt like a 4 year old knows what the fukk gender they identify as. Or adults identifying as 6 year old girls, and ppl are saying this shyt is ok.
Parents giving their 10 year old hormone therapy, and surgery to preteens.

How much further are we going to keep accepting this mental disorder in the name of "tolerance" and "acceptance"

I mean, I know psych patients that they think they are the queen of england or some shyt like that, but that doesn't mean they are. Schizophrenia is diagnoses to like 1% of the population. thats alot of fukked up ppl, but that doesn't mean we need to accept or tolerate their delusions.
and the fact that anyone that doesn't buy in to this shyt is just considered a bigot or a homophobe just show how fukked up this society is going.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Two genders

However, people are free to feel whatever suits them.

If you like to wear female/male clothing etc, and not identify with how SOCIETY defines your gender that's prefectly fine

However, to claim that you are biologically a female because you feel like it is what I can't seem to wrap my head around.

It's seems as if the point of transgendered rights is actually conforming with society norms not really challenging them. That's my issue with the transgender community.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
It's like transgender rights and feminism are really at a clash.

Feminism ideology wants to deconstruct the meaning of feminity and the females role in society.

Then you have the Transgender community reenforcing those same oppressive ideals of feminity/women.

It's like you have trans women getting surgery to look more " womanly" or wear "female" clothing.
That's kinda of offensive to natural born women to say thats what makes you more of a woman.

Some cis women don't have curves or like to dress "girly". Does this make them less of a woman by certain trans women's standards?

Who standards are transgender people really trying to live up to in reality? :lupe: It seems to me like they are trying to live up to society's standards of the male and female. Which is fluid and man made in itself.

My question is why are they trying to live up to a man made society standard of a female or male? :lupe:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Two Spirits, One Heart, Five Genders

Old Prejudices In The New World
The Jesuits and French explorers told stories of Native American men who had “Given to sin” and “Hunting Women” with wives and later, the British returned to England with similar accounts. George Catlin said that the Two Spirit tradition among Native Americans “Must be extinguished before it can be more fully recorded.” In keeping with European prejudices held against Natives, the Spanish Catholic monks destroyed most of the Aztec codices to eradicate traditional Native beliefs and history, including those that told of the Two Spirit tradition.
:mjpls: