Votes: 79 65.8%
  • No

Votes: 41 34.2%

• Total voters

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
This

It’s like people really think all this just happened by chance?
Humans are so egotistical that they cannot fathom that there can be something greater than us.

For all those who ask why doesn’t God show himself or prove himself he’s not agenie. He separated himself from us because we are unclean heathens.
:yeshrug:

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
If so was your belief instilled from a child were you a nonbeliever at first?

I went to church as a kid. When I was young and drowned in a pool. I realized that death was not the end and I stood before Jesus as a kid
(around 7 years old) He welcomed me in His arms, hugged me and sent me back to my body. My family was looking for me for around an hour. I don't know any adult that could hold their breath for that long let alone a kid.

My mother found me in the deep end of the pool and jumped in, held my lifeless body over her head until someone else grabbed me.

There is NO ONE who could ever tell me that God isn't real and every time I mention this I am reminded of the following verse:

Luke 16:31 KJV
And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

deeman

All Star
Daps
Humans are so egotistical that they cannot fathom that there can be something greater than us.

For all those who ask why doesn’t God show himself or prove himself he’s not agenie. He separated himself from us because we are unclean heathens.
:yeshrug:
What’s the point in worshiping him then?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Interesting passage, breh. Can you explain how that is relevant to the point you were making to the other poster though?
how many separations do you perceive in that passage between Abraham and God?

Nimrod lists off all the things that Abraham should worship and Abraham said: I will not for each with reasoning.

Who are "unclean heathen" to you?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
yes and yes but I did question if God was real in the church. I became disillusioned with it all and then he revealed his power to me.

A lady that I song in the choir with got shot in the head, she could no longer sing or speak correctly for YEARS breh, I'm talking years. Dude laid hands on her and prayed for the woman and she began to speak correctly again. I was like, I thought this only happened on Benny Hinn :ohhh:
I once saw a possessed girl toss preachers off her too.

As an adult I've learned just how engrained the Bible (and the Devil's twisting of it) is throughout society not just America. Almost every big blockbuster film or song is an inversion of the stories of the Bible either through numerology or symbolism.

As for the Devil's power, he right now has domain over the matrix or veil over our eyes. That demonic entity is pervasive.:francis:

Also people's bodies are used as host or vessels, either you allow God in or you allow Demons in. This is why your body is called a temple in the bible. This world a trip brehs. :damn:

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
how many separations do you perceive in that passage between Abraham and God?

Nimrod lists off all the things that Abraham should worship and Abraham said: I will not for each with reasoning.

Who are "unclean heathen" to you?

We are not worthy due to sin, uncleanliness, and lack of faith/belief? Especially if you have a strong opposition of who The Most High God is.

Why would The Most High God reveal Himself or bless you with His presence if you are unworthy and don’t believe in Him? That is why Abraham was saved and his brother that all of a sudden says “I believe in Him now!” (but wasn’t sincere) was burned in the fire.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
All I am saying is that white folks can't practice white supremacy AND go to heaven!! Bump that! Whether Angels, prophets, saints, miracles, etc exists is up for debate. I just don't believe that everyone who is deemed HOLY is white. EFF that!

They can get to heaven but breh most of them, especially those in power are playing a biblical role in scripture. Wheat and Tares, I'll let you figure out which one is the Wheat and which one is the Tares.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
God yes.
Organized religion no.
I feel religion and politics are two of the worst things that was created by humans.

I agree with this for the most part. 'church' is good for an intro to the Bible and setting foundational beliefs for the children. But yeah organized religion or church doctrine does NOT necessarily teach Bible correctly.

Last edited:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
We are not worthy due to sin, uncleanliness, and lack of faith/belief? Especially if you have a strong opposition of who The Most High God is.

Why would The Most High God reveal Himself or bless you with His presence if you are unworthy and don’t believe in Him? That is why Abraham was saved and his brother that all of a sudden says “I believe in Him now!” (but wasn’t sincere) was burned in the fire.
that is one take, but let me show you the other part of the story that you probably did not catch the first time.

In the Bible as I've said to others God says that we live in the land of the Amorites (story makers)...The line of Abraham is "favored" for more than one reason. His great great grandfather is Serug (Branch) who is the first to abandon Monotheism and teach idolatry and sorcery to his son Nahor ben Serug (River son of the branch), his son Terah (To breathe, scent, blow) is the father of Abraham (Father of Many), Haran (Fire), and Nahor ben Terah (river son of breath)

now keep that as context to this specific part of the story
Terah was an idol manufacturer who once went away and left Abraham in charge of the store. A man walked in and wished to buy an idol. Abraham asked him how old he was and the man responded “50 years old.” Abraham then said, “You are 50 years old and would worship a day old statue!” At this point the man left, ashamed.

Later, a woman walked into the store and wanted to make an offering to the idols. So Abraham took a stick, smashed the idols and placed the stick in the hand of the largest idol. When Terah returned, he asked Abraham what happened to all the idols. Abraham told him that a woman came in to make an offering to the idols. The idols argued about which one should eat the offering first, then the largest idol took the stick and smashed all the other idols. Terah responded by saying that they are only statues and have no knowledge. Whereupon Abraham responded by saying that you deny their knowledge, yet you worship them! At this point, Terah took Abraham to Nimrod.

Abraham lives inside his story because: what he actually did was destroy his own idols, but what he said transpired is that the largest idol smashed the other idols. In reality Abraham is the idol.

giphy.gif

"You deny their knowledge, yet you worship them!"

inception :wow: it is unconsciously describing putting wet pottery into kilns. Abraham knows hes the clay

How would you interpret Josephs dream with Abraham's background as context and furthermore, Pharoah took Abraham into his house with Sarah and intertwined his family with them :wow: Egyptians and Statues :ohhh:

Last edited: