How many of yall nigs flash your headlights to warn people that the police r lurking?

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
state troopers dont play that shyt around here you going down if they catch u

Is it a state law there? If not, what is the probable cause for them stopping you? For all they know, you thought your shyt went out and was trying to get your headlights working.

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
shyt, when i'm speeding on the freeway and i see more than one or two cars hit the brakes i hit my brakes too off GP. i just equate a bunch of brake lights in no traffic as a cop is around.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Depends on where i am...and if someone did it for me recently....too many inconsiderate fcks out there not giving warnings causes me to not give any in return...

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES

no they dont

YES THEY DO. WE HAD 3 KILLINGS AND 1 ATTEMPTED IN DETROIT BACK IN 97. I KNOW BECAUSE THE ATTEMPTED WAS A CLASSMATES OLDER BROTHER. SOME GUY DECIDED HE WAS GONNA ACT OUT THE LEGEND. THE POLICE WAS ALL ON TV WARNING PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T KNOW IF IT WAS AN ISOLATED THING OR NOT.

nikkaS ACTING LIKE URBAN LEGENDS CAN'T HAPPEN. I COULD SEE IF A BROAD IS SUPPOSED TO COME OUT YOUR TOILET.:shaq2:

NoCones

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Its common in Memphis(When I was back visiting anyway) A couple of people were doing it.

I appreciate that shyt. Saves a brotha a couple bucks

hell yeah.
i think they teach this shyt in drivers ed.

i only do this during the day tho. not tryin to give his buddy up the street a reason to flap me