How many people here have actually seen an aesthetically flawless chick in real life

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
As a person who studied aesthetics in college:

Aesthetics are bullsh*t. :russ: As long as a woman has high levels of bilateral symmetry and a proportionate waist-to-hip ratio, they're attractive.:kanyebp:

You can find a flaw in any girl, because aesthetics are both culturally and individually subjective. One man's 5/10 is another man's 15/10. :kanyebp:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
As a person who studied aesthetics in college:

Aesthetics are bullsh*t. :russ: As long as a woman has high levels of bilateral symmetry and a proportionate waist-to-hip ratio, they're attractive.:kanyebp:

You can find a flaw in any girl, because aesthetics are both culturally and individually subjective. One man's 5/10 is another man's 15/10. :kanyebp:

I understand that which is why I'm asking the coli. I don't expect the beauty standard (not taste) of brehs to be that different. A bad bytch is still a bad bytch to 99 percent of brehs at the end of the day

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Its a normal thing here in the south

Not saying that to brag its just really how it is Imo

I know this girl that looks similar to the girl in your profile pic, has green eyes

nikkas on here would prob drink her bath water
shyt lowkey i would

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Rarely.

Maybe 5-6 times in my life.

1 black chick, I think she was an afroLatina in Miami, I think she was selling p*ssy tho.

1 from Houston, Mexican chick visiting Chicago that my homie bagged. She was so bad I was trying to fukk her fat ass friend just so my homie could smash.

1 from Chicago, that was a bartender and I couldn't tell you what race she was.

1 bad black chick in Atlanta. That if I wasn't leaving the very next day I would've tried to get at.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Everytime we had a video shoot casting call. Room full of bright and bushy tailed 18-22 year olds. :wow:

I used to walk in there with a virtual shopping cart and eeeeeeat :wow:

As they were auditioning, I'd be in the cut scoutin the goods like

giphy.gif

Last edited: