How Many Runners Do You Got On Call? Well They Not ALL DAY, Nikka: Vikings @ Panthers WK3 GameThread

Who Gets The Dub In This Early NFC Clash Of The Elites?

• Panthers

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Vikings

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
20pwpwi.jpg

6zbu3c.jpg

Amid the civil unrest and protest in Charlotte due to more Police murder and injustice, Week 3 presents us with an excellent football matchup between two NFC heavyweights. The Carolina Panthers will host The Minnesota Vikings in a battle between two division champs. This game will serve as a barometer for both ball clubs and allow them to measure where they stack up among the league’s elite.

However, both squads enter the game with key injuries to their running game. Adrian “All Day” Peterson has a torn meniscus and has opted to have repair surgery which could sideline him for the remainder of the season. The Vikings hope to make up his missing production by using running back by committee with McKinnon, Asiata and newly acquired Ronnie Hillman.
29y0c3p.jpg

Meanwhile the Panther’s feature back Jonathan Stewart has a lingering hamstring injury which could hold him out for the next few weeks. Carolina hopes to make up this loss with Fozzy Whitaker and Cameron Artis-Payne.
2v00av6.jpg

Another key missing player for the Vikings is starting QB Teddy Bridgewater, however backup QB, former overall #1 pick Sam Bradford has been able to hold down the fort and help lead the Vikes to a conference leading 2-0 start. Bradford will have his hands full as he faces the ferocious Carolina Defense led by Uncle Luke and TD.

Cam Newton is looking to continue his impressive offensive performance from last week and hopes to survive the onslaught from one of the league’s top tier defenses. Minnesota hopes to contain his running lanes and force the QB to make careless decisions while under duress.

Aight brehs, lets enjoy some good hard-nosed football.:youngluke:

:camsalute: #PantherPosse
4HVal4z.png
#CookoutGANG

We out here! Lets get this dub and re-assert ourselves as the Top Cats in the NFC.
@Killah Ray
@UserNameless
@No Sleep
@Frank Sabotka
@Relldaproblem
@distinguishedNOW
@Bishop_BP_Jakes
@young3000
@IGSaint12
@CBSkyline
@Jparker90
@Millions
@Carolina Slim
@Mook
@42 Monks
@Henry Orbit
@hyperman25
@Corey Matthews
@SireSiah#KWU
@BXKingPin82
@Donwan
@Darth Nubian
@Rigby.
@Consumed
@BlackLightning
@Gaffgarion
@Real
@Outlaw
@Chrishaune
@Born2BKing
@LexLuthor72
@BossMobb
@Azik
@Ruck
@T-K-G
@newworldafro
@FieldMouse51
@Hiesenberg
@BlackAdam
@RileyC
@Leezy337
@Optimus Prime
@Rick Fox at UNC

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Luke may murder Sam on the field if our o-line continues like it started season.
Hopefully we can keep it close our d is very good just not sure if Bradford can outperform another great d like Carolina has.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Been a rough week for QC ...Charlotte as a city need something good Happen wit the unrest and all the fukk shyt that's been going on the past week ...

Ima need us to come out focus offense looking top 5 but this D gotta step it up our linebackers doing they thing pass rush need to show and prove ..Can't let Bradford get the ball to Diggs or our round secondary in trouble ..gotta pressure him early and often ..

Should be a great hard fault game I could see it being a defensive struggle as well as a shootout ..don't care just want the W

Ready for Sunday I gotta work so I probably won't be able to post much with the posse but y'all hold it down ...got the live streams on deck

Squadddddddd up

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Not gonna lie im not a fan of CAP. Give that ball to Fozzy and let him do work! I've always felt they been sleeping on dude. He is the very reason we beat Arizona in that playoff game 2 years ago. I honestly believe he should be splitting reps with Jstew and he only 27

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
I'm not liking the Vikings chances. I think they played as well as they could have the last 2 weeks and we only have 2 offensive TD's. I think the Panthers Front 7 is better than the Titans or Packers so without AP, our line is going to need to perform about 200% better than they have. If the defense cant force turnovers or keep it a short field, I have a bad feeling about this week.

I think the Panthers win this one by 10+. The defense keeps it close in the first half, but we're gonna need more than 17 points to win this one. :mjcry:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tough game for the Vikings without an oline and bum ass kalil against a great D line. If healthy,this would have been game of the week for sure

I hope no onestands for the anthem

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
If we can hold Carolina to under 21 points we got this. Maybe we can steal the Broncos blueprint to slow them down

Luckily, X will be back this week so we can matchup with KB. But we gotta contain G. Reg with the 3rd leg or else he gonna kill us, luckily we got great LB's

I'd use Barr or Kendricks to spy Cam all game long