How Many Surgeries Have You Had?

Billie Jean

everything I did wrong...worked.
Daps
Reppin
Neverland
The worst physical experience of my life. My face hurt for weeks. Swallowed blood for days, pulled out chunks of blood from my nose daily. Slept in a chair for weeks. I don’t know how people do that for cosmetic reasons.
When I use to watch healing videos of different surgeries mfs made rhinoplasty look smooth as fukk. Bytches was puttin up peace signs:damn:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just one, was to remove a small benign mole on the upper thigh. Was flat since forever, then It started growing up so I was concerned and wanted a professional opinion. So they decided to remove it then figure it out later just in case.

Funny story I was awake the whole time so I covered my privates with both hands just incase the doctor slip. The doctor started laughin and said "dont help me too much".

The nurse took my hands and put them on my chest,
then I put my hands back on my privates,
then she put my hands back on my chest again
I put them back on my privates again, then the doctor bust out laughin
Then she put her hands on top of my hands on top of my privates, then he really started cracking up.

Minor surgery went successfully, I didnt feel much but a tug here and there, since the shot took effect into making everything numb

Billie Jean

everything I did wrong...worked.
Daps
Reppin
Neverland
just one, was to remove a small benign mole on the upper thigh. Was flat since forever, then It started growing up so I was concerned and wanted a professional opinion. So they decided to remove it then figure it out later just in case.

Funny story I was awake the whole time so I covered my privates with both hands just incase the doctor slip. The doctor started laughin and said "dont help me too much".

The nurse took my hands and put them on my chest,
then I put my hands back on my privates,
then she put my hands back on my chest again
I put them back on my privates again, then the doctor bust out laughin
Then she put her hands on top of my hands on top of my privates, then he really started cracking up.

Minor surgery went successfully, I didnt feel much but a tug here and there, since the shot took effect into making everything numb
This wild breh :skip:

I heard moles change shape and size as u age doe

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ACL
MCL
Ankle
Hemorrhoidectomy
Hernia
Patella Tendon
Osteochondral
Shoulder Dislocation
Would the leg-related ones eventually have healed on their own?

Which was the worst recovery wise? I've heard that the hemorrhoidectomy recovery is painful.