How many times have you heard Kevin Spacey's name in the last 3 days?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People were talking about him nonstop after his weird video like last week. What is the purpose of bringing him back from the dead to bury him again? Also, he is actually going to court and hopefully gets time so I'm not sure what else you want...?

White boy alert.

I been here since day one and never ever heard of you. Who is you dawg? Spacey dropped that video and backed all the other white boys down.

I negged him for that silly shyt.

"Why y'all bringing him up from the dead?"

:gucci:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
black people only care about showing up and showing out to other black people, shyt is disgusting

the media wants black men to be the face of Pedophiles and rapist, and you dumb ass c00ns are doing all the work for them

muthafukkaz even bringing up jay-z, a nikka who has been a family man for years

yet Brian Singer still getting academy awards, Kevin Spacey is a literal predator at least R Kelly hoes want to fukk that dirty dikk nikka
Harvey Weinstein out here beating cases left and right on the low
the old white bytch from the view literally threaten Corey Fieldman when he brought up the hollywood pedophiles and then the guy ends up getting stabbed in an attack shortly after lmao
where's the outrage

public lynching is only reserved for black men, I don't believe R Kelly is guilty but even if he was, I would still not participate in this lynch mob they has been stormed up

you see how the energy has now shifted from R Kelly to Jay-Z who had nothing to do with any this shyt

Nick Cannon and Dame Dash playing a dangerous game, any bytch can come out and say Nick Cannon fukked when she was 16 and he in the fight for his life lmao

Dame still fukking with girls way younger than him, I mean is this nikka serious, Aaliyah was 20 and he was 30, people gonna start calling him a creep and pervert soon

Paul Walker was fukking a 14 year old girl and they mourn him like some kind of goddamn hero, you ain't never heard a peep of that shyt

Elvis getting a tribute by John legend who was the blueprint for R Kelly lifestyle lmao, you can't make this shyt up