How many years do you think it will be until paper money gets completely phased out?

Why

Superstar
Daps
when the deception is ready for America
It could happen anytime now tbh.

These people believe anything they hear and see on the news

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
World gonna be like Shadowrun with "Creds" for currency or something similar. Im not big on the idea but whatever.

Barbados Slim

All Star
Daps
You know who's business wouldn't benefit from a cashless society...those in the illegal drugs trade. Not at the Gus from Breaking Bad level, but the simple street level; cash will remain prominent there and dare I say that and crime in general being the things that stop a cashless society from happening in the US.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
I remember when I was a kid 20 years ago my teacher saying flying cars were just around the corner lol

Having physical cash gives you a different type of control that digital cash doesn't give so yeah we still far away from this, I would say maybe 50+ years

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Money is one of the highest "symbols" of status/wealth/value in the world. I don't think that shyt will ever get phased out.
Hes right.

Over 3 decades imo

Unless we get a dictator, or close to it in power.
How many years do you think it will be until paper money gets completely phased out, at least in the USA?

I asked my brother, and he said that he will be long gone before that time arrives. As a reference point, he is in his mid-30s.

What do you guys think? I mentioned the USA because I believe some other countries may be slower to adapt, but if you have a theory as to how long it will take in the rest of the world, or if it will ever happen, please feel free to share.

Edit:

Don’t have any emperical evidence to back this up but I don’t think paper money will ever fully go out of use. There would need to be serious upgrades in the current internet connectivity for money to go fully digital.

Also would require some sort of chip level type of tracking etc.

You guys still believe that narrative or you changed your mind?

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd be surprised if we're still using in 2200. Honestly I think it'll be phased out by 2100.

If cryptocurrency were actually being used as currency and not like stocks, I would have said 2050.
WE ain't gonna be doing shyt in 2200 breh.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps

Just completed the future is faster than you think.. yea.

I think there will be a major push within the nx 5-6 yrs.

Completely phased out is a different story.

The book did mention the Swiss, or Denmark has already recalled all of their money. And some Asian County is on a mission to recall 90% of theirs.

But like gun control, that shyt is easy in other countries. I did see some shyt on FB (didnt check into it) about there being a coin shortage and Banks were offering above dollar amount for you to turn it in. Maybe thats step 1???

I said 30 years before, becuz most of 40+ age group will be on the way out and that younger age group will grow up already used to making most of their purchases via card. And when tech catches up even cards wont really be needed. All of that shyt will happen via phone with no cashiers.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Edit:

In this clout chasing ass world we live in, Hell yeah.

Been seeing this new dumb ass thing people doing where they spread money across their arm then post it on social media :why: