How much do you like/dislike your coworkers?

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
This can be pretty much make or break for you on a daily basis.. if you have chill coworkers who you interact with and have good conversations with it makes your day go incredibly smooth

Conversely if you have some coworkers who aren’t you’re favorite it makes things incredibly tough to get through a work week

I’m in a career where I’m gonna be around the same group of people my entire career, until we retire or if we decide to transfer to a new facility (which doesn’t happen often at all). A lot of them are generally cool, I just have ZERO in common with anyone I work with. There is no conversations about the Drake/Kendrick beef, limited talks about bball, etc.. I work with pretty much exclusively white dudes.

Gotta be some other professional dudes stuck in a mostly white world kinda sick of it

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
I said "sup" to my boss, and that was the only interaction we had all day long, and that was when he was leaving to go home:mjlol:. The rest of them(a Dept. of 6 people), I speak to on a need to basis, and we don't really need to speak. If I had to guess a total time of me speaking to my co-workers today i'd say it was less than 5mins. I be chillin in my office, waiting on a workorder to come up for me; other than that I be on my phone with my earbuds in all day fighting to stay awake.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Firefighter…consider my coworkers to be brothers. Would lay our lives on the line for one another

It’s just like any job though. You got people you get along with well who make coming to work enjoyable. Then you got difficult personalities that make a 24 hour shift miserable

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Firefighter…consider my coworkers to be brothers. Would lay our lives on the line for one another

It’s just like any job though. You got people you get along with well who make coming to work enjoyable. Then you got difficult personalities that make a 24 hour shift miserable
There is novelty in your job n even tho u wont get along with everybody in your team, yall will sacrifice ur life for the other, which deep inside give yall a sense of brotherhood

On God, congats bro

I work in finance (M&A n FDD shyt), teams are not that big but u will still find some miserable ass nikka/bytch in the indsutry

U hate a lotta people off that just because of how arrogant n self entitled some of these muthafukkas are

Lotta rich kids, nerds, n here n there u find a good soul