How much does it suck to be blake griffin's brother taylor?

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
anyone who has a brother knows that you love your brother and wanna be happy for him. but there's still that competitive edge. nobody wants to be a boyz in the hood doughboy type brother while rickey is getting scholarships and playing pro football. i understand some stuff is effort but some stuff is just plain genetics. these dudes got the same mom and dad. yet these cats r night and day.

blake- drafted 1. taylor- 48.

blake- curly hair. taylor- receeding hairline

blake- nba all star/major endorsements. taylor- d-league

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
fukk if he's bald at 20 something or in the D-League, dude is the brother of a famous multi-millionaire NBA player, he's set even if he doesn't do shyt the rest of his life. I can't even try to spin that into an L.

bill-cosby-your-mother-and-i-are-rich.jpg

stop thinking that just cause a family member is rich means you hit the jackpot. you still gotta get up and work.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
he is still gonna get tons of puss just off of his brothers name alone i dont understand how thats a loss :what:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
dude can probably get courtside seats for almost any game he wants.. he can spend a weekend at his bro's and live like a kind... and probably gets some of the best christmas presents EVER

... yep that really sounds like it sucks