How much longer until the U.S. isn't the best at BBall?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Dont sleep on france either breh. They got mad africans who love basketball over there because theyre dissolutioned with the french league and how it kinda represents the white upper class. My homie from france comes to canada all the time and he says since 08 basketball is getting bigger every year. When I first met him he didnt know barely who played what position and now he has international league pass.

France will be up there, it's just that Brazil will have a chance of challenging the US in the coming decades, more than half their population is black or mixed and they have a slowly growing middle class. They have a huge population overall, and the tall kids down there gotta play something, and I think Team USA being the rockstars of the Olympics will help cause that growth, just like it did in Spain. The Dream team showed up in Barcelona in 1992 and less than 20 years later the Spanish national team was a world power.

To hell with the future, we're taking the Gold this year :birdman:

I can't even make myself believe that :mjcry:

:russ: Let us know how Team USA is being received down there, I know yall fukk with creativity and flair heavy and the US basketball team brings that in truckloads.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That shyt will never happen as long as descendents of slaves exist.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The gap will get smaller but this will not happen in our lifetimes.

There would have to be a major war or something for a change to take place.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
not even in my grandkids lifetime.

you can't replicate the crucible of fukkery and competition that is the american youth basketball program anywhere else on earth. and you won't be able to for another 100 years. it's our soccer. the game of the people.

it's like us thinking we could get produce a World Cup winning level team while we're still too chickenshyt to pull kids out of school and make them dedicate their lives to soccer. you can't beat the best when you're not willing to go all in.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the gap between the US and other countries was huge in the 90's...the rest of the world has started to catch up at a rapid pace. i say in 10 years the gap will even be closer

just look at the canadian team in the 90's compared to what they running in rio this summer olympics

european teams has some dope talent too.