How much more realistic can screen resolution possibly get?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I just saw the commercial for the new Samsung (it look like a cold muhfukka :lawd:) This shyt has 8k resolution.

8k??? :what: I'm tryna imagine how much different that is from 4k. I can't remember if it's 1080p or 4k but once it gets that high It's not even cool no more. I remember watching some shyt at my friend's house and it didn't even look like the movie. It looked like we were on the set :why:

Skip2

All Star
Daps
I was talking about this shyt the other day and someone said that virtual reality will probably be next.

But to be honest I’m not sure how many people are willing to put on a headset to watch a TV show to movie. It seems uncomfortable.
Would come and go like 3D televisions.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
It’s getting so clear it doesn’t even look real, it just looks fake. Give me 1080p any day

It’s dumb cause shouldn’t the point be to get it to look close as possible to real life ...but they going over board it’s almost like real life isn’t even that clear :russ:
That's what I'm saying brehs :pachaha:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I was talking about this shyt the other day and someone said that virtual reality will probably be next.

But to be honest I’m not sure how many people are willing to put on a headset to watch a TV show to movie. It seems uncomfortable.

shyt by the time it gets to that you won't need a headset. Nikkas gonna have danger rooms like the X-Men where you sit on a couch in a empty dark room and a virtual world pops up around you.

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
I really don't see the point in 8K, although that's part of the reason I want the S20 (I'd likely want it without the feature tbh). My reasoning is nefarious, but 8K recording on the phone is only done up to 5 minutes, so that's a con, although any long would probably make the phone explode and we all know Samsung's track record with that.

Hell we scarcely have any UHD/4K content as is it.