How Much My Ferrari 488 Payment Is

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This is true, I guess my thinking is it doesn't make sense to purchase unless you literally have money to burn then.

Meh, my monthly income is 5 figures after taxes and my note was $225 for a 7 yr old Infiniti. Different people view deprecating/appreciating assets differently. If you have the money to burn have at it, personally I just think some actions aren't as fiscally responsible as others especially if you aren't wealthy. We talking about a $3K note here, a $600 note is too much for me but at least I can maybe understand that
Everybody online always got money to the ceiling fam. You're right different people do view things differently but mainly those without the bread worry about stuff like car depreciation and the like. If you making what you claim if 600 too much something wrong in your life period.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
This is true, I guess my thinking is it doesn't make sense to purchase unless you literally have money to burn then.

Meh, my monthly income is 5 figures after taxes and my note was $225 for a 7 yr old Infiniti. Different people view deprecating/appreciating assets differently. If you have the money to burn have at it, personally I just think some actions aren't as fiscally responsible as others especially if you aren't wealthy. We talking about a $3K note here, a $600 note is too much for me but at least I can maybe understand that
:russell:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Wealthy ppl dont own cars out right like that unless they are collecting them and they are doing it for those reasons...
This anecdote is so worn and tired. If I hear about Warren Buffets Corolla or whatever the fukk he drives one more time....

I live in one of the most expensive counties in the country. I see 50+ $100k cars a day (not an exaggeration). I see more Bentley's, Rolls, McLarens, 911s, Tesla 100Ds,M6s, GWagons, S63/65s, Range Rovers, Masseratis, Ferrari's and Lambo's in 1 weekday morning than most people see in a year.

A lot of them are tax write off company leases, sure...but just as many are not. Wealthy people blow money on cars just the same as regular people. It's just that they have better accountants and the car notes aren't eating up a big percentage of their income.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This anecdote is so worn and tired. If I hear about Warren Buffets Corolla or whatever the fukk he drives one more time....

I live in one of the most expensive counties in the country. I see 50+ $100k cars a day (not an exaggeration). I see more Bentley's, Rolls, McLarens, 911s, Tesla 100Ds,M6s, GWagons, S63/65s, Range Rovers, Masseratis, Ferrari's and Lambo's in 1 weekday morning than most people see in a year.

A lot of them are tax write off company leases, sure...but just as many are not. Wealthy people blow money on cars just the same as regular people. It's just that they have better accountants and the car notes aren't eating up a big percentage of their income.
Thank you my man. Everything you're saying is so true. I get soooo tired of hearing how every cat with money just drive a used Prius with 500k miles and the only cats with luxury cars are broke and or fronting to pay for their rides. I'm not saying that doesn't happen but to lazily just put everybody in that box esp of they young and black is bullshyt.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

Yea man, I been watching American greed on hulu a lot lately. These people (mainly white) run them Ponzi schemes and the first thing they do is buy a Ferrari or lambo.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
yup but when black people do the same thing its looked down on :hhh:
Cats haters that's why. You see it on here all the time. Cats will say some dumb shyt like I like going on vacations or some dumb shyt like you can't do both. If it isn't that its the tired some decades older white person has their piece of shyt car from 1930 FOH.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
But financially its NOT smart to pay 140k for that car when it will turn into 80k in like 2 yrs.

Wealthy ppl dont own cars out right like that unless they are collecting them and they are doing it for those reasons...
nikka it's an r8, the mile limits they probably have him on. It better be a lease to buy. 3k month/36k year, 108k is a rip off at the end. Find me a 3 year old r8 going for 100k less than you initial price..