How Much Per Year Would It Cost To Maintain This House?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'd respect it if he did something to earn it himself.

it just looks tacky to me knowing what i know about dan blizariean though.

honestly if i hit the lottery tomorrow, i'd buy a bigger house yeah, but i would never buy anything like that. i think it really depends on your life experiences before you were rich and this dude was born with a silver spoon jammed down his throat. :dame:

anyway assuming everything is cleaned regularly and the gym/water etc are maintained like it should be, it would probably cost about as much as it costs to run an embassy suites in upkeep.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Weed afforded him all of that...wow.

Maid service
Lawn
Lights/Gas
Water
Security/Staff

My guess is $19,000/month

(Not factoring in mortgage but did he PIF or finance?)

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, at least $30k ..

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i'd respect it if he did something to earn it himself.

it just looks tacky to me knowing what i know about dan blizariean though.

honestly if i hit the lottery tomorrow, i'd buy a bigger house yeah, but i would never buy anything like that. i think it really depends on your life experiences before you were rich and this dude was born with a silver spoon jammed down his throat. :dame:

anyway assuming everything is cleaned regularly and the gym/water etc are maintained like it should be, it would probably cost about as much as it costs to run an embassy suites in upkeep.
Stop hatin

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Charles M Rinehart

According to lawsuit against Dan, this house is a rental which cost $200,000 a month. Flights, models, yachts are charged on Ignite International Ltd. credit card. Last year ignite lost 50 million, and was first reported by Forbes.com. Even many former employees have confirmed this information. Also, anyone who spends on this magnitude will soon find themselves scratching a different tune.

4 days ago (edited)1729

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Weed afforded him all of that...wow.

Maid service
Lawn
Lights/Gas
Water
Security/Staff

My guess is $19,000/month

(Not factoring in mortgage but did he PIF or finance?)

All of his money is dirty that was pass down to him through a trust, from his father, Paul Bilzerian, who is a convicted fraudster and went to prison for it:

Instagram Star Dan Bilzerian Probably Didn't Make His Millions From Just Poker, Says Report
face_oh31sj.jpg

BYCHRISTOPHER SPATA

Follow me on Twitter and your wildest dreams will come true.

Aug 27, 2015

• "trashiest trash man," Dan Bilzerian is legendary for at least appearing to live a lifestyle of manly-man beards, boobs and money.

Whether you're a Bilzerian hater or lover, if you've looked at his feed, you've at least briefly imagined living like this:

And you probably said "I'm going to start playing poker" when you found out Bilzerian made all the money to live that lifestyle by turning $750 into $10,000 into $187,000 in one trip to Vegas, before ascending to the point of making $50 million a year as a poker player.

The problem with that legend of turning $750 into a fortune that lets you surround your cat in stacks of cash is that it's probably just that, a legend. A new investigation by Vice aims to show that Bilzerian was actually rich long before his poker career by way of his white-collar ex-convict dad's "dirty money."

By digging up documents regarding the various companies, business dealings and criminal history of Paul Bilzerian, Dan's dad, Vice's story is this in a nutshell:

Public records reveal that Dan Bilzerian has been a party to a byzantine network of corporations, companies, and other business formulations designed to protect the assets of his white-collar criminal father Paul Bilzerian from the government, and that the 34-year-old Instagram star has been a beneficiary of trusts established by his old man in the 90s—at a time when dad owed tens of millions of dollars to the feds.

Paul Bilzerian did prison time for fraud in the late '80s and later declared bankruptcy while owing the government millions of dollars, but through a series of business moves detailed in the report (that will make your head hurt with their complexity) he allegedly moved a fortune around in such a way that it went to his wife and kids where the feds couldn't touch it.

Nobody knows how much Dan Bilzerian got, but it seems like a whole lot, and definitely quite a bit more than $750.

Does this destroy the legend of Dan Bilzerian? Some will say yeah. Others will say that exploiting marginally legal financial loopholes in order to keep your ill-gotten millions away from government seizure so the fam can thrive is the American way.

We'll see if Dan loses any of those 12 million Instagram followers. (Hint: he won't).
via: Instagram Star Dan Bilzerian Probably Didn't Make His Millions From Just Poker, Says Report