How often do you call into work?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Personally I feel like sick days are for taking, be it if your dead sick or just kinda sick. Now this depends on your level of responsibility and work load, if your flying planes driving trucks or 1 of two people that can handle a job that is busy and lots of people depend on you......then taking sick days outside of being really sick is kinda whack and makes everyone else job stressful, and the consumers experience bad.

My barber told me he refuses to take days off, this nikka infecting everyone coughing and spreading the Z virus like some damn infected. :scust:

I called in Monday and felt kinda assholish about it because my co workers never call in, they both have hundreds of sick hours:ld: one is maxed out with time sheet reading 999+ hours available:damn:

shiiiid I got like 16 left and started with 80 a year ago:pachaha:

How often do you brehs and brehettes call in sick?

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Never...I hate making up hours . last time I tried to call in sick the operation manager thought I said I have a migraine in my stomach. :stopitslime: Then hr went around telling people that I have a migraine in my stomach and I heard him over the phone because he did not hang up. I actually said that I have a severe migraine and won't be able to come in. I came in that day because people kiss up to him and would believe him. :beli:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I try not to. I've had a whole bunch of crazy things happen this year... but I still have days that I need to take before the end of the month. I'm not letting them take my paid time away from me.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
i get 8 hours of SL each pay period so i usually call in 1 or twice a month..

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not that often, usually when I do call in, I'll make up the missed day later on in the week.
Sometimes I just need a Mental Health day.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I don't get sick since I've started my healthy lifestyle, but I have called in about 4 times this year. Sometimes I need that down day just to recoup stay home and not have a worry in the world. Rest is good for you. I usually always come back from an unexpected day off fully reenergized. I usually go to the gym sit in the sauna and steam room then head home and watch sportscenter all day. Just alone time.