How old is too old to be posting on thecoli?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
It took me a while to figure it out.

Most of these good Brehs are pushing 40 on average. I'm police knocking on 50.

We are from the earlier version of the Matrix. The Web. That early 2000 shyt where it was blood raw. Lot of these Brehs are lightweight hackers and serious nerds.

We started this gangsta shyt

Sniper

All Star
Daps
If you older than 18 and posting on the coli, you’re probably not getting any hoes, broke, and an incel. And an aspiring passport bro :troll:

You've been here almost 11 years, I commend you for finding this site and being about to type before the age of six.

Hopefully you joined when you were two so that you have a couple of good posting years left. :francis:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
You know I was thinking about this the other week....

Imagine our old asses still typing or finger mashing on The Coli, while the rest of the world moved on :picard: ,

Me pretending to be a black productive old man arthritis in the fingers, shyt posting in 2D like a sucker, and waiting on JBO jpegs to finish loading on my IBM computer :flabbynsick:

• Arcadium bytching about Xbox and Sony, while the rest of the world playing 5D games on a Vizio Superplex.
  • TLR desiring PAWG's great grandchildren pawgs
  • Bothsiders turning into square siders with the amount of parties after the great war of 2040
  • Not a woman poster in sight because our old asses scared the hoes :mjcry:
  • TSC still bytching about AEW and WWE, despite every wrestling company being sucked up by Endeavor
  • Sports heads crying about the NBA dropping 100 per quarter and miss the days of NBA players dropping 60 per game.
  • JBO so far gone with deviancy, they are trying to fukk animals :damn:
I would die :picard:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
You know I was thinking about this the other week....

Imagine our old asses still typing or finger mashing on The Coli, while the rest of the world moved on :picard: ,

Me pretending to be a black productive old man arthritis in the fingers, shyt posting in 2D like a sucker, and waiting on JBO jpegs to finish loading on my IBM computer :flabbynsick:

• Arcadium bytching about Xbox and Sony, while the rest of the world playing 5D games on a Vizio Superplex.
  • TLR desiring PAWG's great grandchildren pawgs
  • Bothsiders turning into square siders with the amount of parties after the great war of 2040
  • Not a woman poster in sight because our old asses scared the hoes :mjcry:
  • TSC still bytching about AEW and WWE, despite every wrestling company being sucked up by Endeavor
  • Sports heads crying about the NBA dropping 100 per quarter and miss the days of NBA players dropping 60 per game.
  • JBO so far gone with deviancy, they are trying to fukk animals :damn:
I would die :picard:
:gucci: