How Scotland erased Guyana from its past

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Maybe in terms of African slaves, but Scandinavians were major enslavers in Northern and Eastern Europe in the middle ages (taking the slaves to Venice, Prague and Byzantium that were the major trade centers).
It's not an accident that the word slave in English derives from Greek word for Slavs, and Scandinavians played a major role in all this.

Yep I was defo talking about us Africans

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Another quote from one of the descendants of the slave owners who traced her roots.

Benelovent slave owners brehs
Scots, Dutch you name it...

Only pass I give is to the Irish since they were sent to Bim to be share croppers aka white slaves.. what we call em? Red legs? :lolbron:

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Scots, Dutch you name it...

Only pass I give is to the Irish since they were sent to Bim to be share croppers aka white slaves.. what we call em? Red legs? :lolbron:

Yh but the Irish were some of the first bounty hunters, their first paid occupation out of feudal servitude

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I see...:patrice: but every carribean person with lineage I've seen are either for ADOS getting it or not...

Also the voting thing needed to happen we need to weaponize our votes just like the jews and asians do...:manny: its the only way democrats respect these other groups and bend the knee to them...

How do you weaponize votes...if you don't vote? :bpthink:

Would you tell a burglar you have a gun, yet refuse to pull it out? :bpthink:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
such a piss poor analogy :mjlol:

He's a dumbass...:mjlol: he thinks that when black people voted for hillary 90% and she won the popular vote we should vote a second time when black folks are not in control or the majority number wise in EC towns...:heh: He doesn't understand basic math!!!