How some of u REALLY SOUND

Daps
I'm angryyyyyyyy fukk life! fukk a bytch ! fukk a simp! Get money! fukk money! fukk a c00n I have no money I get so many bytches and so much money that I can afford to be online 24/7 bragging about bytches and money! I wish I was white fukk a CAC and a pawg! Black women ain't shyt but why they don't respond when I flood they inbox?? Probably dealing with some c00n ass thug I'm hungry fukk breakfast my brother capn crunch look like a confederate general fukk the army ! That's c00n shyt look at these ppl enjoying they life fukk them! Eating bunghole and feet has NOTHING to do with why I can't get a woman its DEFINITELY the CAC fault!fukk ugly gang! My mama said I'm handsome yo the cashier said have a nice day she so on my dikk breh I'm a pimp! I was top of my class at Everest and went to a seminar in a hotel one time I'm smarter than all yall! I'm a loser babbyyyyy so why dontcha kill meeeee wahhhhhh wahhhhh im mad rawhrrrrr!

Lmaooooo

SalamiAttack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn
I'm angryyyyyyyy fukk life! fukk a bytch ! fukk a simp! Get money! fukk money! fukk a c00n I have no money I get so many bytches and so much money that I can afford to be online 24/7 bragging about bytches and money! I wish I was white fukk a CAC and a pawg! Black women ain't shyt but why they don't respond when I flood they inbox?? Probably dealing with some c00n ass thug I'm hungry fukk breakfast my brother capn crunch look like a confederate general fukk the army ! That's c00n shyt look at these ppl enjoying they life fukk them! Eating bunghole and feet has NOTHING to do with why I can't get a woman its DEFINITELY the CAC fault!fukk ugly gang! My mama said I'm handsome yo the cashier said have a nice day she so on my dikk breh I'm a pimp! I was top of my class at Everest and went to a seminar in a hotel one time I'm smarter than all yall! I'm a loser babbyyyyy so why dontcha kill meeeee wahhhhhh wahhhhh im mad rawhrrrrr!

joker-money-slide.gif

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bumping this classic thread. :mjlol:

RIP to the OP, wherever you are. :mjpls: