What's Your favorite Track?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Lol gotta start making a criteria because this a tie. Mixes are both fine to me. I find we get caught up wanting that super clean “pro” mix and forget to just hear the music.
Thanks for commenting. it's a showcase, so typically song oriented production. Where as a beat battle is more a "surprise" (wow factor.) Mixing is important, at least for me, the thing about mixing is it can always be fixed. A bad mix is like have the perfect looking food, but when you eat it, it isn't edible

A lot of the voting tends to come down to people's individual ears.

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Coli family we are back again with another tunnel showcase. place a vote and comment on your favorite submission
@How Sway?

@The Unknown Hype

These are both good beats.

@How Sway? The track is smooth, I just feel like the volume is overly loud and that the drums don't mesh well with the track. The arrangement of the instrumental itself is great.

@The Unknown Hype

The track is smooth, I like how spacious the track is and how the drums fit on the track overall.

My vote went to @The Unknown Hype

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Close but I gave it to How Sway. I just preferred the sample and the overall vibe more. shyt was real mellow and soothing as a sound.

Unknown prolly had better traditional hip-hop elements and definitely had the better drums though. Beat sounded a lil harder because of it.

Good shyt brehs.

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Close but I gave it to How Sway. I just preferred the sample and the overall vibe more. shyt was real mellow and soothing as a sound.

Unknown prolly had better traditional hip-hop elements and definitely had the better drums though. Beat sounded a lil harder because of it.

Good shyt brehs.
Thanks for voting and commenting Boss.

dreskii

Pro
Daps
Wow both were dope.

I preferred How Sway?

I think it came down to preference of sample for me.. the track pulled me in more and the layering was nicer in my opinion.

Unknown hype - I think the mix was cleaner but I wasn't as engaged by the sample/melody as much as the action bronson type beat. ALTHOUGH your shyt was still pretty fire --> i liked the embellishing towards the end . super close but my vote would go to how sway