How the fukk does the coli have less than 500 members online but over 11k guests?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Should rotate the moderators, and open up membership as members are permabanned. One for one.

Last opening up of membership was a disaster because a lot of them felt they had to shuck and jive for attention. So, it wasn't "new blood", it was a lot of guys who were essentially clones of each other.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Most of those guests aren't lurkers, they're bots. Search engine bots, AI and LLM bots, spy bots, etc. are trolling across the web constantly.

I just went to a forum I used to post on a decade ago. Forum is completely dead now, doesn't get even one post a day....but it says there's 150 guests online at the moment.

That's a forum that only has 250,000 posts all-time.....Coli has 50,000,000 posts all-time. So it stands to reason that the Coli has literally thousands of bots recording content at any moment.
This. Its mostly bots. Coli aint popping like we think to have thousands of mofos lurking on here during work hours. Most those bots are for scrapping data to help train some AI model somewhere.

Some are for stealing content that has lots of engagement on here :sas1:

Some of those bots are from the alphabet folks watching for "terrorist" threats, so you better watch what you post if you don't want them pulling out your data file to investigate :sas2:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
This. Its mostly bots. Coli aint popping like we think to have thousands of mofos lurking on here during work hours. Most those bots are for scrapping data to help train some AI model somewhere.

Some are for stealing content that has lots of engagement on here :sas1:

Some of those bots are from the alphabet folks watching for "terrorist" threats, so you better watch what you post if you don't want them pulling out your data file to investigate :sas2:

Let the thugs, gangstaz, agents, and purveyors of vile activities continue
They can use alts, they fine.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
"Our inside men have been doing great lately!

Operation FBA is still doing wonders on those communists!:gladbron:

They don't even realize it's only one letter away from FBI.

Wait til they see what we got in store for 2024..... :mjlit:"

Naw, naw Cliff at the house stressed out and shii talkin about..
“Hey Leah, check Amazon for MOLLYWATR-DONT ASK WHY-!! HURRY UP SKANK IM FOLLOWING A LEAD!”

:russ:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Something is going on where we can’t have new mods and the old ones can’t actually moderate outside their home forum and they can’t ban people. Only one person can ban people and he is barely here.

This site is essentially abandoned, the users keeping it alive.

You should set it off.
sweedish-chef-guns-small

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
c00ns/undercover cacs on largely black forums ALWAYS complain about “groupthink”…ALWAYS…but I said lemme check some of his posts before I go and call this guy a c00n...and of course it only took a couple minutes to come across this post in response to clarence thomas being paid/bribed by the republican party
You can't make that type of shyt up. :russ:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
ive been bringing blessings and gifts of gifs and camel photoshops and i get no respect as a 2022 poster let me tell ya

919jmszH7XL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

tho i can understand, some of my fellow 2022 class are @Reptile levels of cringe

I'm not on here like that and I avoid at least half of the threads in TLR, so I'm probably forgetting or don't know some people :hubie:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
We opened it a while back and had a whole bunch of weirdos and racists pull up. For example, I remember we had an undercover white dude get bushed and then throw tantrum in a thread by repeatedly saying n----r.

We also had that one white tranny on here expressing his strong feelings on black relationships...

So count your blessings we have these normal coli topics and common threads. It gets weird when the registration ban lifts itself. For every good new poster like @High Art you basically get 8.5 pazzy(es) and one luken.
ftfy :ufdup: