How the fukk was 2001:A space odyssey filmed in 1968?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
never seen this flick either but now I gotta watch it too, been meaning to but if its coli certified like that then its no excuse, and I fukking love the shining so I can rock with kubrick

idk but I alway wanted to know if it's something like this movie called Beyond The Black Rainbow in tone and style, cuz supposedly 2001 was huge influence on this and its a dope, trippy ass movie imo

that synth :wow:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Yea dont stream this on netflix or some off brand website. This needs to be appreciated in 1080p with a quality sound system. Bluray is usually $7-10 on amazon. Cant go wrong.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
never seen this flick either but now I gotta watch it too, been meaning to but if its coli certified like that then its no excuse, and I fukking love the shining so I can rock with kubrick

idk but I alway wanted to know if it's something like this movie called Beyond The Black Rainbow in tone and style, cuz supposedly 2001 was huge influence on this and its a dope, trippy ass movie imo

that synth :wow:

I'll have to check this out for sure breh, props

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Ima big kubrick fan. I just never got around to seeing this movie. Heard so many stories about it. I was *coughs* streaming it last night. Got up to like 25mins and dosed off. It was only because I was really tired. But yo off the strength of that cosign I'm buying the blu-ray today. When I'm done with it Ima recommend it to like minded folks like myself. I was :ohhh::whoo::bryan::whew: just off of the scenery alone in the beginning so I know it's going to be a breath taking film. Kubrick was the nostradamus of shyt.

Pawn

well, sh!t..
Daps
Reppin
7.... gxh1N#
7.png

:to:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
shyt is visually perfect I'm literally sitting here trying to look for flaws or any parts that look visually fake. How does a movie from 1968 literally look better than movies coming out today? This wax got me appreciating this movie on a deep level. My mind is blown trying to understand how he made this so perfect visually. The space docking sequence was impeccably done. The Blu-Ray looks magnificent on my 94 inch TV.

Can we please get a picture of your setup? I'm really interested in what a 94 inch setup looks like. What brand of monitor etc. too please. :lupe:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Can we please get a picture of your setup? I'm really interested in what a 94 inch setup looks like. What brand of monitor etc. too please. :lupe:
I posted the exact TV a few pages back, it's actually 92 inches, not 94. I can post a pic but it doesn't really do it much justice because it's hard to tell how big it is unless you're in person. I'll post one later