How This Not A “Banned For Life” Type Comment

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOL

YEA MAYBE SOHH BUT HE WOULDNT LAST HERE TBH

Infinite, the white Muslim rapper who was going through hell with his baby mama? His constant use of the word nikka(Nicca) would get his ass banned.:mjlol:

As for Gravity, I agreed with a lot of his points on other subjects, but dude was always at someone's neck. Can't think of anything positive he's said.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Infinite, the white Muslim rapper who was going through hell with his baby mama? His constant use of the word nikka(Nicca) would get his ass banned.:mjlol:

As for Gravity, I agreed with a lot of his points on other subjects, but dude was always at someone's neck. Can't think of anything positive he's said.

HE SWITCHED IT UP TO FICCA TOWARDS THE END SO HE MIGHTA BARELY GOT BY

:skip:

CHAM AND 7EVEN A COUPLE OTHER SQUARE WHITEBOYS WHO REGULARLY DROPPED N-BOMBS LIKE THEY WAS LIVIN THAT LIFE AS WELL. CLASSIX.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:Are there people who actually still reads his shyt? I had him on ignore for years and he would literally get mad at me on some scorned hoe energy talking to himself. Somebody even called him on it and told him to stop being passive aggresssive and @me.:laff:

I swear he on the spectrum. When you insult him, he just parrots the same insults back and becomes fixated on the shyt. Which is why “passive aggressive” became his favorite phrase some time ago. You can tell he usually chomping at the bit for some type of angry exchange b/c he’s irrationally angry towards everybody. Social skill deficits are real. And I suspect he has an alternate account as well. His level of obsession won’t allow him to stay away for long. There’s another poster constantly irrationally angry at people, particularly in exchanges with multiple females, who constantly brags like they are superior to others and also displays similar mimicry behaviors.

People be telling on themselves even anonymously. Of course, he would display that “too far” socially inappropriate type of behavior b/c that ego he developed over time due to being unable to actually get along with others demands he mimic assholish behavior. shyt is sad and @charmander didn’t deserve disrespect so that some dummy could feel okay about themselves.

Daps
:mjlol:Are there people who actually still reads his shyt? I had him on ignore for years and he would literally get mad at me on some scorned hoe energy talking to himself. Somebody even called him on it and told him to stop being passive aggresssive and @me.:laff:

I swear he on the spectrum. When you insult him, he just parrots the same insults back and becomes fixated on the shyt. Which is why “passive aggressive” became his favorite phrase some time ago. You can tell he usually chomping at the bit for some type of angry exchange b/c he’s irrationally angry towards everybody. Social skill deficits are real. And I suspect he has an alternate account as well. His level of obsession won’t allow him to stay away for long. There’s another poster constantly irrationally angry at people, particularly in exchanges with multiple females, who constantly brags like they are superior to others and also displays similar mimicry behaviors.

People be telling on themselves even anonymously. Of course, he would display that “too far” socially inappropriate type of behavior b/c that ego he developed over time due to being unable to actually get along with others demands he mimic assholish behavior. shyt is sad and @charmander didn’t deserve disrespect so that some dummy could feel okay about themselves.

Dude always seemed angry and hated alot of things.

U had him on ignore

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I think gravity was the 1st poster I’ve ever put on ignore here. Dude been the most miserable, vitriolic, clearly unhappy poster in sohh/coli history for many years. It’s sad.
Same. To be honest, I know mental illness when I see it and reinforcing it with attention wasn’t worth anything he might have had to add to the discussion.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Dude always seemed angry and hated alot of things.

U had him on ignore
For yeeeeears. And he was STILL angry as hell at me constantly. Other posters would show me his posts about me and I’d be in shambles:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:How da fukk u hating from outside of the club?
Dude would be in the Shadow Realms throwing shade trying to petition other people to dislike me behind the scenes like a bytchass Palpatine.

I literally coined the phrase “rejects can’t lead the revolution” with him in mind. Dude literally wants fire and brimstone and everything to go wrong in the world b/c he such a bitter idiot himself.

How you not even have the common sense and social decency to respect the dead? Nope. Nah. Everything is an opportunity for him to demonstrate his a$$hole interpretation of how he thinks masculine men act.

shyt is wack and tiresome.