Bumrush Bros.

THERES ONLY ENOUGH ROOM FOR 1 LIL MAMA STAN HERE
Daps
Reppin
Reston VA
walk to brooklyn to get puff a piece of cheesecake. quintuple entendre dont ask me how :huhldup:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Majority of these women have been programmed to think the truth= disrespectfulness

Ok but then if you're not upfront with the fact that you want sex or that you're sexually attracted to her don't you put yourself in a position of being put in the friend zone.

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
It's not that difficult just be an a$$hole. Stop being polite, don't hold doors for women, don't pay attention to a single word they say, put your hands on them ruff them up a little when they get disrespectful and last but not least abuse them emotionally and never give them anything in return like money, gifts, affection ect. Follow this and you'll be the most baddest MF around town.

So basically treat them like other brehs...:jbhmm:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
its your confidence and how you speak to women. Tell the truth and be blunt. Women are not used to the truth and you will come off a rude or a bad boy. You gonna win some and lose plenty. The ones you win are real bytches. Only deal with real women if possible

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
When they say "you're too sweet" they don't mean they want you to be bad it just that they want you to be a man, be less emotional, stand up for yourself and stop letting them walk all over you.

Or I could just be that they actually think you're a good person but they're not attracted to you and don't want hurt your feelings so they say that.

Or
7pAE4cy.png

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
i was told growing up to be polite so i listened :yeshrug:
tbh i think people actually like a$$holes more than nice guys. wish they told me that instead of the 'golden rule'.
still trying to revert back to the natural a$$hole i am :mjcry:

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Ok but then if you're not upfront with the fact that you want sex or that you're sexually attracted to her don't you put yourself in a position of being put in the friend zone.

A majority of these women already know that they''ll fukk you or not upon meeting you. Its pretty much our job to realize from the jump if the chick is grouping us into the friendzone or not.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
A majority of these women already know that they''ll fukk you or not upon meeting you. Its pretty much our job to realize from the jump if the chick is grouping us into the friendzone or not.

You're making my point. If they already know in 3-5 seconds if they going fukk you, then you might as well come out and put your intentions out there so you don't waste time on a manipulative woman. But i suppose you could just play it cool and look for signs and respond accordingly.