How To Be A Douchebag on BET right now (Live Premiere)

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It just started 10 mins ago and this dude got like 20 different chicks on his team.

Every single of these chicks wanna cuff dude. How many chicks curve dudes left and right for one dude that got like 7 other chicks on deck and they just fukking?

Looks interesting so far.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Douchebags are one of the worst type of people there is. Especially if it's a white guy who thinks they're cool but is really annoying. One of those bro types. Sometimes may even be a jock or have money. Be looking at them like :comeon:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Douchebags are one of the worst type of people there is. Especially if it's a white guy who thinks they're cool but is really annoying. One of those bro types. Sometimes may even be a jock or have money. Be looking at them like :comeon:
I agree but movie ain't even about that. The main character is a player, and got like 20 different chicks on his team. He ends up falling for a bytch.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I accidentally saw a bit of this earlier and wondered wtf it was. Caught the scene that was in the trailer actually, where dude asked "why are black women so stuck up?" then she responded " cuz ya'll are douchebags, you leave us for light skinned and white women when ya'll get on, get mad at us for dating white men, yada yada yada" and I turned it off right then and there; that many generalizations in such a short time frame really annoyed me; I get enough of that type of shyt on the Coli :pachaha: